2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
this game looks pretty fun, but i might hold off downloading until there's a real translation. + enough people are saying that this is a virus that i'm too sus to even try

Last edited:

LordBebe

Oct 22, 2017
Am i the only person who can't open the game with a locale Emulator. If yes what Emulator are you guys using?

aetiusvann

Mar 28, 2021
this game looks pretty fun, but i might hold off downloading until there's a real translation. + enough people are saying that this is a virus that i'm too sus to even try
checked uploads of this game on other communities, seems to be from same source, and they all say trojan is at the exe file. this file must be cracked file. safest method I think would be getting it from dlsite.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lnppo

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Gonna say this: my AV said nothing about the exe being a trojan, and i believe windows defender is about the most jumpy of all AVs out there (had plenty of other games with cracks and the thing went ballistic almost every time). This time it stayed silent.

I assume its not a threat. I ran the game and fiddled with the options (no time to play). Its safe. Will report if anything changes.

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
When i started the game while the system was not in japanese Kaspersky deleted the exe. When i started the game in japanese locale it was fine so... maybe a false positive?

Peritomato

Dec 6, 2018
Even by changing my system to japanese locale didn't solved the white texture problem, any ideas why?,

*edit* Nvm, just installed a Locale Emulator and worked >_<

Reactions: pepez

aetiusvann

Mar 28, 2021
Gonna say this: my AV said nothing about the exe being a trojan, and i believe windows defender is about the most jumpy of all AVs out there (had plenty of other games with cracks and the thing went ballistic almost every time). This time it stayed silent.

I assume its not a threat. I ran the game and fiddled with the options (no time to play). Its safe. Will report if anything changes.
honestly when dlsite and others did promo about how to reduce piracy, did not think 'false flag your game to be virus' to be this effective lol

Reactions: bloodbirthe

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Mine_S_Canaria_\Mine_S_Canaria_Data\StreamingAssets
that's where you'll find all the games text ready to translate

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote