brybry1311

Mar 10, 2019
I just got to the throuple part and i have to say i am extremely dissapointed. as ive seen said before the entire situation makes the mc feel useless. like a god damn accessory. The MC souldn't be pushed into a throuple or end the relationship with the girls. I haven't play the game with just suzy or just tammy but I can't help but wonder how the hell the game is supposed to handle that when from what ive seen in game and your responses, tammy and suzy WILL end up together. MC be damned. Your so set on your story that the games that seemed to have some of the best play freedom ive ever seen now removes any real player choice in these relationships. Honestly the best solution would be to allow the player to choose how they wish for the story to play out instead of making all the time and effort that was invested in these relationships feel wasted all because your story made the mc a third wheel and if your not into the throuple shit then you are shit out of luck. Honestly they were my favorite character but after this not only do i not want anything to do with them but the entire game is soured.

Last edited:

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I just got to the throuple part and i have to say i am extremely dissapointed. as ive seen said before the entire situation makes the mc feel useless. like a god damn accessory. The MC souldn't be pushed into a throuple or end the relationship with the girls. I haven't play the game with just suzy or just tammy but I can't help but wonder how the hell the game is supposed to handle that when from what ive seen in game and your responses, tammy and suzy WILL end up together. MC be damned. Your so set on your story that the games that seemed to have some of the best play freedom ive ever seen now removes any real player choice in these relationships. Honestly the best solution would be to allow the player to choose how they wish for the story to play out instead of making all the time and effort that was invested in these relationships feel wasted all because your story made the mc a third wheel and if your not into the throuple shit then you are shit out of luck. Honestly they were my favorite character but after this not only do i not want anything to do with them but the entire game is soured.
They both have separate scenes and let the MC have a lot of input into the relationship. Even after the throuple starts it is very easy to have one on one encounters with them.

Regardless, there's literally 18 other love interests. There's something for everyone and sure to be interests that don't mesh with every player. It's super easy to just set one or two aside and pursue the others.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The MC shouldn't be pushed
the best solution would be
RJ is quite open to and often replies to constructive feedback and criticism. What she's not too keen on is someone playing her game, with the story she wants to tell, for free, and tells her what to do, because the free content isn't to their liking. If you don't like it, play other games - literally thousands on this site - which stories you do like, or do it like RJ and make your own game.
Just as a bit of feedback for you. I don't know whether you maybe had a bit much to drink or a bad day yesterday, but your comment reads rather entitled to me. Like you're complaining that an author and dev doesn't cater to your specific wishes. Maybe you didn't mean it like that, but that's the way you come across.

I do agree with Eticketjedi, that hopefully you can enjoy some of the other 18 LIs instead, but I also know from experience that sometimes a game has some content that makes you stop playing. Happened to me, happens to all of us. It's sad, but as long as I don't even pay for that content, I don't see why there is any complaining needed.

About the Suzy and Tammy storyline: Like Eticketjedi also said, they do have scenes with MC only, but yes, when the author wants those characters to go together, then that's what's happening. Incidentally their story is a good example of how RJ listens to criticism and, if she agrees, changes things. In the last update she rewrote some parts of the throuple conversation, so that it's less harsh[1], and the changes were well recieved.
(I for one like the yummy threesome with Tamzy and Sumy, but that's another story.)

I think the most disappointment from not being able to date them seperately comes from not reading the FAQ. Seriously, it's in there. Since at least early 2021.
1663666022067.png

Anyway, I hope you can either have fun with the other 18 LIs, or move on to other games. And next time maybe remember that most devs react better to comments if they don't come across as entitled complaining.

Cheers!

[1] From changelog:
CHANGES/FIXES
- Made some changes to Suzy and Tammy's scene where they propose the throuple to make the scene less confrontational.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Suzy and Tammy's story is about them both. If you don't like the throuple, then you don't get to date them. Just like in real life, why would they change who they are and who they like because of you? It's not about you being inconsequential, its about you not being able to decide who they love. It's not a choice that you get to make for them.

If you don't like the way that these characters are, then they are not your favorite characters. A character is all of their personalities and interests. You can't just tell a person to change. Either you like it, or move on.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Suzy and Tammy's story is about them both. If you don't like the throuple, then you don't get to date them. Just like in real life, why would they change who they are and who they like because of you? It's not about you being inconsequential, its about you not being able to decide who they love. It's not a choice that you get to make for them.

If you don't like the way that these characters are, then they are not your favorite characters. A character is all of their personalities and interests. You can't just tell a person to change. Either you like it, or move on.
The problem with what you said, is that in the game, Suzy and Tammy are not in a relationship when you start the game, in fact, up until almost the choice of throuple or nothing, there isn't really much that points that their relationship was something serious. Also Suzy declares her love for the MC before that even happens.

In fact you have said yourself that Suzy's story is about her being in love with two people at the same time, so it's no wonder that people that play the route of Suzy and Tammy the first time, would be shocked to see her changing from I love the MC to I love Tammy more (because she will always chose her no matter if the MC is included or not).

So saying the story of the characters is about them and that you can't change who they like, is a bit weird when both characters wants the MC and Suzy expecially is in love with the MC and later Tammy, said even by yourself. So if it was IRL there would be chance of one of them, choosing you over the other, instead of we decided we love each other now join us or be gone, it's not realistic, based on the fact that Suzy is said to be in love with the MC. But since you forced that, I don't know why you are surprised by people who play the game and encounters that throuple choice after playing during a long time and got surprised with no choice to choose only one of the girls, the throuple or no one, instead of throuple or alone.

I mean you have to play their routes during a long time to suddently have the throuple choice coming out of nowhere in the game, I mean there were not many things pointing to the fact that they love each other way more than the MC, also there was nothing in the game that developed their relationship more than they like to have fun with each other, no deeper feelings where expresed anywhere in the game between Tammy and Suzy until almost before the choice, at least there was nothing the last time I played, so it kinda comes out of nowhere if you download the game without reading anything about it.

Just to nitpick, I can like a character and said character be my favourite without liking everything about it, you can like the character itself but not the choices the author forces him/her to do or even to not like a part of its personality, so to say that if you don't like everything about a character it can't be your favourite was rather dumb IMHO.

brybry1311

Mar 10, 2019
The problem with what you said, is that in the game, Suzy and Tammy are not in a relationship when you start the game, in fact, up until almost the choice of throuple or nothing, there isn't really much that points that their relationship was something serious. Also Suzy declares her love for the MC before that even happens.

In fact you have said yourself that Suzy's story is about her being in love with two people at the same time, so it's no wonder that people that play the route of Suzy and Tammy the first time, would be shocked to see her changing from I love the MC to I love Tammy more (because she will always chose her no matter if the MC is included or not).

So saying the story of the characters is about them and that you can't change who they like, is a bit weird when both characters wants the MC and Suzy expecially is in love with the MC and later Tammy, said even by yourself. So if it was IRL there would be chance of one of them, choosing you over the other, instead of we decided we love each other now join us or be gone, it's not realistic, based on the fact that Suzy is said to be in love with the MC. But since you forced that, I don't know why you are surprised by people who play the game and encounters that throuple choice after playing during a long time and got surprised with no choice to choose only one of the girls, the throuple or no one, instead of throuple or alone.

I mean you have to play their routes during a long time to suddently have the throuple choice coming out of nowhere in the game, I mean there were not many things pointing to the fact that they love each other way more than the MC, also there was nothing in the game that developed their relationship more than they like to have fun with each other, no deeper feelings where expresed anywhere in the game between Tammy and Suzy until almost before the choice, at least there was nothing the last time I played, so it kinda comes out of nowhere if you download the game without reading anything about it.

Just to nitpick, I can like a character and said character be my favourite without liking everything about it, you can like the character itself but not the choices the author forces him/her to do or even to not like a part of its personality, so to say that if you don't like everything about a character it can't be your favourite was rather dumb IMHO.
Exactly. The story is apparently about them loving each other but it is never shown. We as the player never get to experience the so called love they supposedly have for each other. In my playthrough I figured that Tammy was bi, I can't remember if it was explicitly stated, but I never got that from Suzy. I mean yeah they fooled around but it always came off as scratching an itch and nothing more. And when the ultimatum, because that is exactly what it is, happens it blindsides you and shows that Suzy never loved you like she loves tammy because if she did- 1. you would have been included in the discussion more then just we have come to a decision so agree or leave and 2. she would have a harder time choosing between tammy and the mc since the only difference would be Tammy is ok with a throuple and MC isn't. The story we are being told it is supposed to be and what actually happens are completely separate. Also, like you said, you don't have to like everything about a character for them to be your favorite. In fact it is astronomically rare for someone to like everything about a character without just being delusional.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Rhonda Mills was first choice when casting Kai Winn.
Wouldn't stop saying my fucktoy to the everybody though, so the job went to Louise Fletcher.

1664023670330.png

(RIP Louise Fletcher, loved to hate her Kai Winn)

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017

Update 13 Trailer
Hey everybody! I just wanted to let you know that I'm hard at work on the game, and that a new update is coming soon! I put together a little trailer for you all. I hope you enjoy it!

I can't embed the video here, because it has SEX in it, so you'll have to click the link. Be sure you have your sound on (earphones recommended).

]

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
How is the Suzy Tammy throuple conversation now, does it finally not feel like he's just an afterthought, the second choice, the third wheel they don't really care for as long as they are with each other? Is he finally included in all 3 of them talking about it beforehand, or is it still the same, where they get into a relationship with each other and just tell you they are dating now and forcing you to either become the third wheel or leaving them alone with each other, meaning they don't care about MC's feelings and only give him the offer to join out of pity, or because they just want a dick sometimes, again meaning they don't want him in the throuple because they love him.

If it's still like that, what was the point of the rewrite?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
How is the Suzy Tammy throuple conversation now, does it finally not feel like he's just an afterthought, the second choice, the third wheel they don't really care for as long as they are with each other? Is he finally included in all 3 of them talking about it beforehand, or is it still the same, where they get into a relationship with each other and just tell you they are dating now and forcing you to either become the third wheel or leaving them alone with each other, meaning they don't care about MC's feelings and only give him the offer to join out of pity, or because they just want a dick sometimes, again meaning they don't want him in the throuple because they love him.

If it's still like that, what was the point of the rewrite?
That sounds like a lot of anger you're projecting there, mate.
Maybe the throuple just isn't for you. There are a lot of people who like it just the way it is. And there are people who don't like it, and that's perfectly alright. Maybe some of the other 18 LIs are something for them then. And for you. No need to get all upset, just because one course of a free dinner isn't to your liking.
Cheers!

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
That sounds like a lot of anger you're projecting there, mate.
Maybe the throuple just isn't for you. There are a lot of people who like it just the way it is. And there are people who don't like it, and that's perfectly alright. Maybe some of the other 18 LIs are something for them then. And for you. No need to get all upset, just because one course of a free dinner isn't to your liking.
Cheers!
I don't mind the throuple at all, I'm all for it, but I just want to know how much the rewrite changed, and if it feels less like I just explained, because how it was handled was out of character for Suzy before the rewrite.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Honestly the best solution would be to allow the player to choose how they wish for the story to play out instead of making all the time and effort that was invested in these relationships feel wasted all because your story made the mc a third wheel and if your not into the throuple shit then you are shit out of luck. Honestly they were my favorite character but after this not only do i not want anything to do with them but the entire game is soured.
I feel your pain here. Suzy was my favorite character in the game, and the way the MC gets undervalued was a bit of a bummer. I'd pay for a solo path with her, but it is not to meant to be. :cry:
On the upside, the game is still playable and fun without them. Lots of other stuff to do.
Just be glad it's not like Alexandra. Forced insertion into a lesbian couple that has been going on for years. No choices or ways to break the thruple, just have to play the third wheel for the entire game, and it's the main relationship for the story. Really hated that game. :mad:
This one is done much better, and you can choose not to participate and still enjoy the game somewhat. ;)

Reactions: brybry1311
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes