Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Next public update in November?
Yes, at the moment it looks like

Beta ($20+ Patrons) - October 21st
Patron-only - October 28th
Public (Steam/Itch) - November 11th

RJ posted that she will probably finish ahead of schedule and asked her patrons if they'd prefer earlier release or more content, and they chose more content. So the dates will most likely be the ones above.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Good things come to those who wait. RJ seems like a good person who's working hard on making a game with a lot of content that's hard to find anywhere else, and she's been great about interacting with us.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Good things come to those who wait. RJ seems like a good person who's working hard on making a game with a lot of content that's hard to find anywhere else, and she's been great about interacting with us.
She also keeps an (almost) daily dev diary on her discord server to keep us informed what she's working on. And she provides weekly status updates, but these are patron only. The dev diary is publicly accessible. Great communication indeed.

Reactions: berbee and Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
She also keeps an (almost) daily dev diary on her discord server to keep us informed what she's working on. And she provides weekly status updates, but these are patron only. The dev diary is publicly accessible. Great communication indeed.
Thats good info. For some reason (maybe my VPN) I can't do the age verification thing with Discord, so I can't see those pages.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in real life 1 streamer got temp ban after doing sexual things during stream but that didn't happen in game when brandi did even worse.

Miss_Nova1986

May 29, 2022
Yes, at the moment it looks like

Beta ($20+ Patrons) - October 21st
Patron-only - October 28th
Public (Steam/Itch) - November 11th

RJ posted that she will probably finish ahead of schedule and asked her patrons if they'd prefer earlier release or more content, and they chose more content. So the dates will most likely be the ones above.
ill wait its hard but ill wait grtz Nova

• Hey there
Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is the version uploaded here with or without the DLC?
It's the version without. There are no differences in sex or story content thought, the DLCs only have an alternative clothing option for dates.
They were conceived when some people on Steam asked how they could support the dev without Patreon or Subscribestar. The DLCs are there to give people the option to give RJ some bread and get a little goodie - which doesn't impact the story or scenes in any way - in return.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
in real life 1 streamer got temp ban after doing sexual things during stream but that didn't happen in game when brandi did even worse.
Did she though? :sneaky: I don't think anybody could see anything that happened below the tables. :D

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
It's the version without. There are no differences in sex or story content thought, the DLCs only have an alternative clothing option for dates.
They were conceived when some people on Steam asked how they could support the dev without Patreon or Subscribestar. The DLCs are there to give people the option to give RJ some bread and get a little goodie - which doesn't impact the story or scenes in any way - in return.
Thanks for sharing that, I had no idea.

Reactions: Grimtown

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I just played the game and recognized in the last (13th) scene with Lisa where you go on a trip there are shots taken in Berlin in the background during the car drive. Probably stock photos.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes