OJ33

Dec 14, 2019
Is anyone else unable to schedule a date with Mi-Cha? I've maxed out her affection and her hint says to take her on a date in the park, but no matter how I interact with her (at school/over the phone) I don't get any option to take her on a date.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You can just ask her out on a coffee date. Make sure her heart on the affection screen is turned on (full red).
1660552673890.png
If you don't have that option, please post your save here and I could take a look at it later.

Reactions: Eticketjedi

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Is anyone else unable to schedule a date with Mi-Cha? I've maxed out her affection and her hint says to take her on a date in the park, but no matter how I interact with her (at school/over the phone) I don't get any option to take her on a date.
If you're not getting the option to ask her on a date when you call her on the phone, you are probably not calling her at the right time. Make sure you're calling her in the evening, not night.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
man, having lisa go back to her old hairstyle after changing it up to that vastly better looking one is a crime. It's tearing me apart!

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
sounds like a lot of content is out but the file size seems small. 856 mb? pretty small am i missing something?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Not complaining, I like the game, but when you reject someone (esp. on later stages of relationship) and see reaction like 'ok, bye then' makes Me cringe a bit)))

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Not complaining, I like the game, but when you reject someone (esp. on later stages of relationship) and see reaction like 'ok, bye then' makes Me cringe a bit)))
I get that it's not realistic, but here's my thoughts and reasoning behind it:

Writing a long breakup sequence for each possible time you can turn off a relationship sounds like a big bummer to me. I'd rather focus on my writing energies on writing the scenes that continue a characters story, not the ones that end it.

I also don't want players to feel bad for ending a relationship that they're not interested in. Having a sad breakup scene feels like punishing the player a bit.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I get that it's not realistic, but here's my thoughts and reasoning behind it:

Writing a long breakup sequence for each possible time you can turn off a relationship sounds like a big bummer to me. I'd rather focus on my writing energies on writing the scenes that continue a characters story, not the ones that end it.

I also don't want players to feel bad for ending a relationship that they're not interested in. Having a sad breakup scene feels like punishing the player a bit.
Yeah, tbh I thought about "easy breakup" thing, a bit surprised I was right)
But... after making few breakups I had feelings that it wasn't really a serious relationships, especially for some kind of romancing-type characters, that was really turning off... like "it was all Just fake/lie", kind of immerse breaking(
No offence anyway, I do love this game a lot as it is, and it made Me a bit sad only cause I really liked how relationships made, I felt some "female touch" (most Men know not much about relationships even if we are participate in them) in terms of quality, but still fun/fantasy like it intended to be in a game

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes