Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Come Home [v3.12.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 856 MB
Original Size Mac: 822 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 525 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 491 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Hey everybody. There were a few bugs in Update 12 that I felt like were important enough to release a new version to fix them.

PC: Mega
Mac: Mega

Changelog:
- Fixed what Suzy says she's doing in the morning when she sleeps over.
- Fixed Suzy's line showing it is from Lisa at end of Lisa's business trip.
- Fixed missing images in juliana12 replay
- Fixed Welch12 replay opening the wrong scene.
- Fixed Adrian12 replay not ending correctly and causing the game to reset.
- Fixed a line in a conversation being attributed to Tammy instead of the MC.
- Fixed hint text for Juliana Missionary Sex that was repeating.
- Fixed Dana sex replays not ending correctly and causing the game to reset.
- Fixed last image of Jamie Grotto Sex not appearing if DLC outfit is chosen.
- Made library girl scene replayable in Lisa's Business Trip replays.
- Fixed Tammy sex replays not ending correctly and causing the game to reset.
- Fixed Kendra Anal Missionary replay not ending correctly and causing the game to reset.
- Fixed Reba Date replays exiting after first conversation.
No bug fix for Android..??

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
She doesn't develop it for Android so it's up to someone else to update a port of it.
This isn't true. I do the Android releases too.

Sorry, I didn't do a bug fix for android, because I have awful internet and I didn't have the time to upload it right now. I'll be doing another release towards the end of the month and I'll do a new Android release then.

EDIT: To further explain - I didn't have to do the uploads for the PC and Mac version - Grimtown did that for me, but he is not able to do the Android version.

Last edited:

LordGripz

Jun 23, 2020

Sorry, I didn't do a bug fix for android, because I have awful internet and I didn't have the time to upload it right now. I'll be doing another release towards the end of the month and I'll do a new Android release then.

EDIT: To further explain - I didn't have to do the uploads for the PC and Mac version - Grimtown did that for me, but he is not able to do the Android version.
AWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Well I didn’t get any bugs in Estrada's Android Port.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
If MC fully break-up with anyone then that relationship should be removed from Love icon interface.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
That is supposed to be a switch on switch off thing, you kind a need the switch to do that, no?
Yeah I saw that. If click on the LOVE icon, then their quest is not shown. Or if you break-up the love icon is colorless.

But that doesn't mean fully break-up. If you click on the Love icon, it will become red and the quests will trigger again.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes