Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
If your this comment on behalf of my previous comments.

Then, man it was more than a request.
So, you're requesting that when you break things off with a character, they disappear from your menu entirely, leaving no way to turn the character's route back on?

I cannot tell you how many complaints I would get from people who accidentally clicked something they didn't mean to, or cancelled out of the relationship and then changed their mind and now have no way to restart the relationship.

I don't think it makes much sense to do that, just so you don't have to see them on your menu anymore.

However, I might do something like make the character on your menu fade out a bit, so they're not as prominent as the ones that you are following. I think that's a pretty good idea.

None of these are going to be the final menus in the game. Eventually I'm going to do a big overhaul on the UI.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
So, you're requesting that when you break things off with a character, they disappear from your menu entirely, leaving no way to turn the character's route back on?

I cannot tell you how many complaints I would get from people who accidentally clicked something they didn't mean to, or cancelled out of the relationship and then changed their mind and now have no way to restart the relationship.

I don't think it makes much sense to do that, just so you don't have to see them on your menu anymore.

However, I might do something like make the character on your menu fade out a bit, so they're not as prominent as the ones that you are following. I think that's a pretty good idea.

None of these are going to be the final menus in the game. Eventually I'm going to do a big overhaul on the UI.
Yeah, that’s a pretty good idea.

But my point of view was, no accident or no misunderstanding but if anyone himself or herself wants close a relationship for good with his/her peacefull mind.
Then there is no need to start the relation again.
And I guess none will want to see it in relationship stats interface if he/she really wants to break it up.

And many people just misunderstood it and took it as a offence and complain.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Yeah, that’s a pretty good idea.

But my point of view was, no accident or no misunderstanding but if anyone himself or herself wants close a relationship for good with his/her peacefull mind.
Then there is no need to start the relation again.
And I guess none will want to see it in relationship stats interface if he/she really wants to break it up.

And many people just misunderstood it and took it as a offence and complain.
Maybe if you made suggestions instead of saying how things "should" be done.

It's pretty annoying when random people on the internet tell me how I "should" make my game.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I don't know if this is a language barrier/google translate issue or not. In English, this is a command/demand for someone to accept your apology. If you're demanding someone accept, it's not an apology. "Please accept my apology" would be the normal phrasing.
Well probably you didn’t see the previous line where I actually accept my mistake.

If I accept my mistake so why would I command or demand to someone...???

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Can someone help me with with kendra I reached 9 hearts but can't progress. I don't get any option to tell her I love her
That is a bug that was confirmed a few days ago. Will be fixed next update. If you'd upload your save here, I could fix it for you in about 6 hours when I'm online again.
If you know your way around unRen and variables, the fix is to set kendralove = True. Otherwise just post the save and wait. :) (Or load an earlier save and tell her you love her on the boat.)

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I believe that you can continue forward without messing with save files. The issue is that you need to tell Kendra that you love her, but the game is trying to make the next scene happen, so you're not able to call her.

But I think you can still visit her at the park on the weekends in the afternoon, fuck her in the bathrooms, and then tell her you love her afterwards. This should make the next scene happen that night.

Let me know if it works. I haven't tested it.

Next update, I've fixed it to where you will still be able to call her, go on dates, have sex at the house and all of that until you tell her you love her. Her story won't continue until you do that though.

WTFAMIDOINGHERE1

May 18, 2020
That is a bug that was confirmed a few days ago. Will be fixed next update. If you'd upload your save here, I could fix it for you in about 6 hours when I'm online again.
If you know your way around unRen and variables, the fix is to set kendralove = True. Otherwise just post the save and wait. :) (Or load an earlier save and tell her you love her on the boat.)
here is my save and thanks for the help.

Reactions: Grimtown
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes