Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
question: do you think it would be cool if the developer officially said who are the inspirations for the game characters? to me it would add a layer!
Hm. Most are just inspired by me or my friends, not necessarily by any other character, but there are some inspirations I guess.

Suzy and Tammy are partially inspired by my sister and her relationship with her best friend. Kendra is also inspired by my sister, though Kendra's attitude is more me. Jez is sort of inspired by Renee Montoya and some by that cop on Altered Carbon. Dana is mostly me, but her relationship with her fiance is inspired by this girl I used to work with. Mari is me, but the tragedy with her parents is inspired by a news story I read about an accident where a girl lost literally her whole family. Reba is pretty much just me, except the meth. Adrian was a little inspired by Eve in Summertime Saga, I guess. In that I wanted a cool transgender girl in the game. I think I went different enough with it though.

I think that's pretty much all the inspirations. Mostly the characters are just starting with an idea and then expanding based on the story i want to tell and my personal life experiences.

EDIT: Oh! Jamie's past relationship with the MC is based almost entirely on my personal experience and a relationship I had in high school.

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Hm. Most are just inspired by me or my friends, not necessarily by any other character, but there are some inspirations I guess.

Suzy and Tammy are partially inspired by my sister and her relationship with her best friend. Kendra is also inspired by my sister, though Kendra's attitude is more me. Jez is sort of inspired by Renee Montoya and some by that cop on Altered Carbon. Dana is mostly me, but her relationship with her fiance is inspired by this girl I used to work with. Mari is me, but the tragedy with her parents is inspired by a news story I read about an accident where a girl lost literally her whole family. Reba is pretty much just me, except the meth. Adrian was a little inspired by Eve in Summertime Saga, I guess. In that I wanted a cool transgender girl in the game. I think I went different enough with it though.

I think that's pretty much all the inspirations. Mostly the characters are just starting with an idea and then expanding based on the story i want to tell and my personal life experiences.

EDIT: Oh! Jamie's past relationship with the MC is based almost entirely on my personal experience and a relationship I had in high school.
Thats really cool of you to share and lay all of that out. :)

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
hey, quick question, is the relationship with adrian still locked behind you going down on them? if not, are there plans to allow players to keep progressing with them without having to do it?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Yes and yes.

I'll add the option in the next update (14).
thanxs. im glad to hear that, i like adrian, im ok with getting a hj, bj or even sex with a trans/trap/futa character, but when it comes to "interacting" with their dicks, it becomes a turn off. anything beyond a hj is a bit too far for me.

also, im not complaining this kind of stuff is in the game, nor that we can go that far with them, its just that i personaly dont enjoy that type of content.

Reactions: Deserttt

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Hey everybody! So, the new update has been released on my Patreon and there has been a request here in the request thread for somebody to go get it and share it here.

Once again, I'm asking y'all to please be cool and wait a couple weeks. I'll be releasing it here myself on 11/11. I ask that you please let the people who support me get access to it a little earlier.

If the game is not pirated and shared here before I release it on 11/11, I'll give you all some goodies as well - some bonus images that I haven't shared publicly before.

I really appreciate that you're excited to get your hands on the update, and I know that not everybody is able to or wants to pay for it, which is why I release it for free. But I do have to make a living too, and I hope you'll understand that and just be patient for a couple of weeks. Thanks guys.

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Hey everybody! So, the new update has been released on my Patreon and there has been a request here in the request thread for somebody to go get it and share it here.

Once again, I'm asking y'all to please be cool and wait a couple weeks. I'll be releasing it here myself on 11/11. I ask that you please let the people who support me get access to it a little earlier.

If the game is not pirated and shared here before I release it on 11/11, I'll give you all some goodies as well - some bonus images that I haven't shared publicly before.

I really appreciate that you're excited to get your hands on the update, and I know that not everybody is able to or wants to pay for it, which is why I release it for free. But I do have to make a living too, and I hope you'll understand that and just be patient for a couple of weeks. Thanks guys.
Continued good luck on your project. You are one of the most interactive and friendly devs of any game that I follow. I'm certainly happy to be as patient as necessary, and I hope that everyone else is as well.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1666987309734.png

MC: How is our tension buildup thus far, dear?
Babe: Dunno, hun, kind a still see too clearly for anything to happen.
MC: Yeah, how are we suposed to get action outta just coffee?
Babe: My character must still be too alien to yours for our path to amount to anything now.

• Haha
Reactions: Grimtown

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that amount of coffee mc drinks should make him quite sleepless.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the slightly rough lines of Lisa's face remind me of Monica (where the heart is) - and even the smile is similar (maybe they are sisters?).

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes