indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
fucking awesome Update!! didn't finished already, but the few scenes i'0ve seen are damn hot!! thanks dev for this great game! Love it.

Reactions: Grimtown

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Reading a few of those conversations with the girls, it just makes me feel like sooner or later a big choice is coming.

I can't even complain cos I wanna wife Jez up.

Well, it's a toss up between her and Nora.

Aug 27, 2017
I made some edits to this set of files. It removes Tammy from the Suzy route minus the initial coffee talk and sleep over. It may be a bit clunky story wise, but it seemed coherent when I looked at it. Though perhaps the pacing is a bit fast. Due to the limitations of editing ren'py in notepad, Tammy isn't fully persuable, the threesome cannot take place at all, nor are the Suzy hints accurate past a certain point in these files, I.E. starting when Tammy is supposed to enter the pcs room. Suzy is fairly easy to pursue just wait 3-4 days and sleep/wait till evening once the hints are no longer accurate. These files also allow the player to take Suzy on the solo date without the forced threesome scene. Keep note that I made NO changes to the script beyond making the scenes no mandatory. I would've made everything optional, but I didn't have the tools available and didn't want to learn all the nuances of ren'py this morning. I edited this because Suzy is one of my favorite characters, but I tend avoid Tammy every playthough.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Are there any group sex scenes at the moment?
Found no group sex until now and I'm through (but I turned the guy and the trans off, not really my thing). There were just threesomes that I found, mostly MFF, but there is at least one MMF (it's with Tammy and Bai at the gym, don't know why it gets persued if you told Tammy that you don't want to have threesome with her and another guy, though. Feels like the choice didn't matter at all, when this is one that definitly should matter.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
yes it is. you can ask about it on any lawyer or judge.
There is no U.S. law that makes it illegal for stepsiblings to become lawful husbands and wives. Even though you may be related through your parents' marriage, you are not related by blood, therefore, you are not subject to consanguinity laws, which make it illegal for close blood relatives to get married.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
There is no U.S. law that makes it illegal for stepsiblings to become lawful husbands and wives. Even though you may be related through your parents' marriage, you are not related by blood, therefore, you are not subject to consanguinity laws, which make it illegal for close blood relatives to get married.

Well, this states otherwise. Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

atreyuu2003

Jul 14, 2022
There is a MAJOR bug with the black girl at the park! I have told the dev about it time and time again, and he won't fix the fucker! So, guess what? I am deleting the game from my Steam account! I was going to join the Patreon, too! But if you won't listen to people giving you info about bugs in your fucking game, then good riddance!

BTW, the sandbox in this game sucks big, green, donkey balls!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bloodguard

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
There is a MAJOR bug with the black girl at the park! I have told the dev about it time and time again, and he won't fix the fucker! So, guess what? I am deleting the game from my Steam account! I was going to join the Patreon, too! But if you won't listen to people giving you info about bugs in your fucking game, then good riddance!
What bug's that? I've never run into anything there.

Reactions: Grimtown
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes