indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hi dev , hi have problem activating the 3some with Tammy and Bai. i turned on the heart on Bai, speak with Tammy and asking for the 3some, she accepted , but there is no way to pop up the Gym option during conversation with Bai...i've gone further with him (even if you said it's not required) but exusted al chat and question options during bot phone and date, still no Gym option with Bai..any tip? thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Sandbox is always fun, but not when almost every option is, "There is nothing for you here." Even just 20 minutes in it was railroading super hard.
i usually don0't like sandbox so much cuz they are so much dispersive , but this one is very well made and you can track easily what you have to do with every char...you just need to cxlik on Big heart and than over the option in it..and tips come up.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
hi dev , hi have problem activating the 3some with Tammy and Bai. i turned on the heart on Bai, speak with Tammy and asking for the 3some, she accepted , but there is no way to pop up the Gym option during conversation with Bai...i've gone further with him (even if you said it's not required) but exusted al chat and question options during bot phone and date, still no Gym option with Bai..any tip? thanks
Not the dev, but maybe I can help you (I'm a mod of the game's Discord). Would you mind posting your save file so I can take a look? Might be faster. :)

Edit: Tomorrow. Bed now. :sleep:

Last edited:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
rjrhodes So, I started playing this yesterday and my next hint for Tammy is have a threesome discussion about having mmf sex. Do you have to go through with this to progess with tammy? I do not want another male around my girls or me. Is there a choice to avoid this and progress on when you have the discussion with her? I sure hope we we aren't forced in order to progess on. And if the only option is to be forced, and i don't want to do it will it screw up my progression with Suzy?

Last edited:
Reactions: bclz
Aug 27, 2017
Round Two, FIGHT. This is a better version of the Suzy without Tammy route game files. This should one allow for the player to have more choices with Tammy and allows for them to have a save with the throuple and one with just Suzy, this includes Suzy's solo date and access to her bedroom. For the Suzy only route simply turn off Tammy's attraction and play the game. You'll still need to do scenes with Tammy like talk to her at the cafe and MMA training, but you can turn her down and never have to date her now. There shouldn't be a required romantic scene with Tammy other than her forced kiss during MMA. You can fallow the Hints and they'll be accurate minus some Tammy specific events. Tammy is pursuable though I didn't uncouple Suzy from her route. If you pursue both, you will end up in the same situation as before except you can solo date Suzy if you turn them down. Should you want all the throuple scenes pursue Tammy first. If a few people want me to uncouple Tammy from Suzy, I'll think about it. But as I don't like Tammy, I won't do it simply of my own accord. Again no writing was edited and no scenes added.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Round Two, FIGHT. This is a better version of the Suzy without Tammy route game files. This should one allow for the player to have more choices with Tammy and allows for them to have a save with the throuple and one with just Suzy, this includes Suzy's solo date and access to her bedroom. For the Suzy only route simply turn off Tammy's attraction and play the game. You'll still need to do scenes with Tammy like talk to her at the cafe and MMA training, but you can turn her down and never have to date her now. There shouldn't be a required romantic scene with Tammy other than her forced kiss during MMA. You can fallow the Hints and they'll be accurate minus some Tammy specific events. Tammy is pursuable though I didn't uncouple Suzy from her route. If you pursue both, you will end up in the same situation as before except you can solo date Suzy if you turn them down. Should you want all the throuple scenes pursue Tammy first. If a few people want me to uncouple Tammy from Suzy, I'll think about it. But as I don't like Tammy, I won't do it simply of my own accord. Again no writing was edited and no scenes added.
Suzy just caught me and tammy having sex at the coffee shop. Is it to late to use your mod? Or do I need to restart the game? And if i use it does tammys affection need to be turned off, or can i leave it on but not pursue her hints to progress her

Aug 27, 2017
Suzy just caught me and tammy having sex at the coffee shop. Is it to late to use your mod? Or do I need to restart the game? And if i use it does tammys affection need to be turned off, or can i leave it on but not pursue her hints to progress her
It would be too late. basically you need a save before that particular event. But if you have a save you should be able to start from there after turning off Tammy's affection without starting over. Tammy's affection doesn't have to be turned off, but you wouldn't be able to pursue her any further. The reason simply being that in order to not have to recode everything and still allow players the Throuple scenes, I couldn't simply turn off the Throuple scenes.
Edit: If you just want the Throuple content turned off, I would be able to do that fairly quickly. I think I know where those variables are.

Last edited:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
It would be too late. basically you need a save before that particular event. But if you have a save you should be able to start from there after turning off Tammy's affection without starting over. Tammy's affection doesn't have to be turned off, but you wouldn't be able to pursue her any further. The reason simply being that in order to not have to recode everything and still allow players the Throuple scenes, I couldn't simply turn off the Throuple scenes.
Edit: If you just want the Throuple content turned off, I would be able to do that fairly quickly. I think I know where those variables are.
I don't mind being with tammy and suzy both, but my next progression hint for tammy is to ask her about a mmf threesome. I do not want to do it. Do you know if it stops our progress with her if we don't want to do the mmf? And does that screw up our progression with suzy? If it does I'll just use your mod and restart the game

Aug 27, 2017
I don't mind being with tammy and suzy both, but my next progression hint for tammy is to ask her about a mmf threesome. I do not want to do it. Do you know if it stops our progress with her if we don't want to do the mmf? And does that screw up our progression with suzy? If it does I'll just use your mod and restart the game
I don't know much about Tammy's routes and if it's possible to avoid the mmf, or rather I know you can by turning off Bai's attraction, but this Dev may or may not consider it cannon. If it's cannon, it'll stop Tammy's progression. Like the Throuple stops Suzy's if you turn it down. However, I do know it doesn't currently affect Suzy's route at all. I've been in Suzy's code.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I don't know much about Tammy's routes and if it's possible to avoid the mmf, I.E. I know you can by turning off Bai's attraction but this Dev may or may not consider it cannon. If it's cannon, it'll stop Tammy's progression. Like the Throuple stops Suzy's if you turn it down. However, I do know it doesn't currently affect Suzy's route at all. I've been in Suzy's code.
Tammy and suzy hasn't asked me about being a throuple yet. So if i make a save game, then play out tammy to see if her mmf is forced or not. Then if it's forced and I don't to do it i can just leave her progress where it's at and not persue it any longer and it won't effect suzy, tammy, and mine progress together on Suzy's path?

Aug 27, 2017
Tammy and suzy hasn't asked me about being a throuple yet. So if i make a save game, then play out tammy to see if her mmf is forced or not. Then if it's forced and I don't to do it i can just leave her progress where it's at and not persue it any longer and it won't effect suzy, tammy, and mine progress together on Suzy's path?
It won't affect Suzy's Throuple path in this version of the game if you choose to stop progress should the mmf be forced. However, only the Dev knows about future versions.

Aug 27, 2017
Sigh, ok thank you. I hate 1 character blocking the progress for 2 characters. I'll just use your mod, restart and not pursue tammy
Saves from my mod shouldn't hurt future save files, but unless I or someone keeps modding, the same problem will pop up in future versions. I have to change some script expressions to work around the scenes I didn't want forced on me which means it'll only work for this version of the game. I'm sorry about that. However give me a few minutes~ upwards of thirty. I might be able to make a patch for bypassing that one scene which may continue to viable in the future.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There is a MAJOR bug with the black girl at the park! I have told the dev about it time and time again, and he won't fix the fucker! So, guess what? I am deleting the game from my Steam account! I was going to join the Patreon, too! But if you won't listen to people giving you info about bugs in your fucking game, then good riddance!

BTW, the sandbox in this game sucks big, green, donkey balls!
Maybe if you stop referring to RJ as he she might listen to you

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes