Sirako1234

Mar 5, 2022
What games are there that follow this similar format and gameplay? (Dating, harem, sandbox,3D,..) (There are too many tags and once i put those in there only this game comes up...)

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
what the hell is going on with my game i get this after every single scene and why am i forced into 3some scenes with bai and tammy i have 0 interest in bai so i guess her storyline will never be completed since i have 0 interest in doing anything with bai

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
what the hell is going on with my game i get this after every single scene and why am i forced into 3some scenes with bai and tammy i have 0 interest in bai so i guess her storyline will never be completed since i have 0 interest in doing anything with bai
Hmmm... You shouldn't get an exception after every scene. Can you copypaste the complete exception message? Or at least the bottom part of it? That's usually where the important parts are.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update otherwise but phone and date discussions should be separated (saves time on rollbacking) and no idea how to advance on tammy's 3some experience since after she wanting it can't trigger that subject with bai or i need to advance further with him (that'd take quite a while since i have done only bare minimum with bai).

scrshots:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I closed and restarted the game and the problem disappeared.
Perfect! :D

no idea how to advance on tammy's 3some experience since after she wanting it can't trigger that subject with bai or i need to advance further with him (that'd take quite a while since i have done only bare minimum with bai).
hey, great game. However I don't manage to have the 3some with tammy and Bai. I had the conversation with her in the park about it and had all surface convos with bai, but I can't ask him for the 3some (his heart is active). if anyone has an answer I'm interested
I don't care if they come together. i like that. what I don't want to do is the MMF with tammy in her progression. Are you able to avoid, or say no to the MMF with tammy and still progress? if not, can you stop with her before that and still progress with tammy and suzy together
Well... there are some bugs concerning the Tammy/Bai/MC threesome. They'll be fixed before the game goes public on Steam. That'll be the version that would have been posted here by RJ on 11/11 if y'all just had waited the two weeks - like the last updates - and not drove the dev away. :mad: (not angry at you four, just at the leaker, really)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
note: treat the post with a bit of humor.

so...
I have a question about food and specifically to those who are from Italy - how do you like spaghetti with meat balls? Because it's soaked in ketchup.

it’s just that on the Kuzno YouTube channel, local Italians said that spaghetti with ketchup is almost a mortal sin. =) (well, of course they didn’t speak so fanatically, of course I’m buffooning)

but here in the game I see the opposite, in Luigi's restaurant on a date, MC and Brandy served exactly spaghetti poured with ketchup and with meat balls. and who to believe now? =)

So after all, spaghetti with ketchup CAN or CANNOT be eaten from the point of view of a proper Italian?

ummm... no, in Russia we eat like that and, moreover, quite calmly, usually not really worrying about the opinion of the inhabitants of sunny Italy. no offense.

but where is the truth? I just want to bring the Italians from Kuzno's YouTube channel "to clean water" =)
or did I misunderstand a little, and the whole thing is in meat balls? that is, it is meat balls that legitimize ketchup for spaghetti, right? and without meat balls, that is, absolutely, absolutely impossible? =)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
note: treat the post with a bit of humor.

so...
I have a question about food and specifically to those who are from Italy - how do you like spaghetti with meat balls? Because it's soaked in ketchup.

it’s just that on the Kuzno YouTube channel, local Italians said that spaghetti with ketchup is almost a mortal sin. =) (well, of course they didn’t speak so fanatically, of course I’m buffooning)

but here in the game I see the opposite, in Luigi's restaurant on a date, MC and Brandy served exactly spaghetti poured with ketchup and with meat balls. and who to believe now? =)

So after all, spaghetti with ketchup CAN or CANNOT be eaten from the point of view of a proper Italian?

ummm... no, in Russia we eat like that and, moreover, quite calmly, usually not really worrying about the opinion of the inhabitants of sunny Italy. no offense.

but where is the truth? I just want to bring the Italians from Kuzno's YouTube channel "to clean water" =)
or did I misunderstand a little, and the whole thing is in meat balls? that is, it is meat balls that legitimize ketchup for spaghetti, right? and without meat balls, that is, absolutely, absolutely impossible? =)
Apparently that's a Swedish thing too as they believe that's what Americans do

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Looking at mc voicing his hesitance about rough stuff to Nora felt really weird because 2 minutes ago I saw him doing pretty much that pretty comfortably in the latest scene with his boss. :unsure:

Setup with Mrs Mcgee was hot but the actual sex scenes are very lame. 99% of interactions during them are between Eden and her husband while mc is just being a walking dildo. That makes sense and all but feels very unsatisfying. :sleep:

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Apparently that's a Swedish thing too as they believe that's what Americans do
Ha, I recently heard about that in a podcast (Unspooled) where Amy Nicholson described her experience as an American in Sweden and she was confronted with that!
Maybe put the screenshots in a spoiler, they reveal quite a lot.

RenIsLyfe

Jun 28, 2020
Getting this too, and a restart did not fix this issue. Seems to be a hint not being defined for tammy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Guys when you get an error and post it, the common polite thing to do is to use the spoiler tag.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Must've lucked out since I didn't run into any game-breaking bugs and was able to get the Tammy + Bai MMF triggered after some perseverance. Only 'mistake' that I ran into was that if you talk to Mrs McGee's husband at the coffee shop, he acts like he hasn't met you before, and that must've counted as an event in her progression. But since I'd already had that conversation before, it doubled the score from that event, leading to this final score:

ch.jpg

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Must've lucked out since I didn't run into any game-breaking bugs and was able to get the Tammy + Bai MMF triggered after some perseverance. Only 'mistake' that I ran into was that if you talk to Mrs McGee's husband at the coffee shop, he acts like he hasn't met you before, and that must've counted as an event in her progression. But since I'd already had that conversation before, it doubled the score from that event, leading to this final score:

View attachment 2145760
Thanks for reporting. (y)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
about Kendra - is she wears a wig? when i call her - she with another hairstyle (like Quinn from BADIK)
about Adrian - is this a boy what seems like girl? i'm little nervous about this strange exemplar of homo sapiens.
the Adrian's hips are narrower than the shoulders - it's definitely not a futa?

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hepl guys !!!!!!
Tammys MMF don`t open and I don`t want to bang Bai !!!! His heart is ON, but the threesome event don`t open !!!!
What I do wrong ????? :rolleyes::oops::oops:

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes