GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
about Kendra - is she wears a wig? when i call her - she with another hairstyle (like Quinn from BADIK)
about Adrian - is this a boy what seems like girl? i'm little nervous about this strange exemplar of homo sapiens.
the Adrian's hips are narrower than the shoulders - it's definitely not a futa?
Kendra is a cis woman with fake dreads.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hepl guys !!!!!!
Tammys MMF don`t open and I don`t want to bang Bai !!!! His heart is ON, but the threesome event don`t open !!!!
What I do wrong ????? :rolleyes::oops::oops:
To quote my post from yesterday:
"There are some bugs concerning the Tammy/Bai/MC threesome. They'll be fixed before the game goes public on Steam next week.
If you know your way around unRen and the console you can set baifriends = True. Not sure whether this will fuck up things in future updates, but hopefully not. :LOL:

about Kendra - is she wears a wig? when i call her - she with another hairstyle (like Quinn from BADIK)
She is wearing clip-on pigtails sometimes.

about Adrian - is this a boy what seems like girl? i'm little nervous about this strange exemplar of homo sapiens.
the Adrian's hips are narrower than the shoulders - it's definitely not a futa?
Adrian is a trans woman pre-op. She is doing hormone therapy, which already gave her nice boobs, but haven't had bottom surgery (yet?), so she still has a penis. She is imo a pretty realistic written trans person. Not that strange really, just not as invisible anymore in today's society as in past times.

She is not a futa, which outside the realm of fantasy would be categorized as intersexual IRL. But that she isn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramvivat and Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
To quote my post from yesterday:
"There are some bugs concerning the Tammy/Bai/MC threesome. They'll be fixed before the game goes public on Steam next week.
If you know your way around unRen and the console you can set baifriends = True. Not sure whether this will fuck up things in future updates, but hopefully not. :LOL:
Ok thanks !!!!! I´ll just wait the fix to be sure !!! I don`t want to mess thinks to future for sure !!!!! :D(y)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Very strange. I've completed the latest update and didn't incur any bugs at all like some did.
As it should be. :)

Thing is that with 20 optional LIs with their own paths and more and more possible interactions between some of them the potential risk for bugs that just occur when you do things in a certain order increases. I think many people just post when they find a bug and the silent majority remains bugless. :LOL:

Reactions: MC Johnsson

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well early so many events happened back to back that didn't have chance to do much and until managed to date tammy to find out what she wanted it was more or less irrelevant.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
WAT?!
must be warned! so close to a heart attack!
this is unfair! I was forced to date a trance without my knowledge...
....................................................................................................................................................................

well he tells to mc about it quite early. also not forced like not forced to join izzy's orgies.

Last edited:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
fresh start done and now i have to wait until the next update before i can move forward with jamie.
hossa, progressed too fast with her and after she spent the n8t with me i am now missing a date and 3sex scenes.:rolleyes:
I am such a dork:FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I must say, when the developer appeared in the load/save menu introducing the new changes to the game, I'd thought at first the save got corrupted or something. Nice to see that she's pouring her heart into this project. I really like it.

Reactions: Grimtown

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hi!
about meaning of words
"down on blabla street" - sorry but what does that mean? that one end of the street is higher above sea level than the other, and if they write "down on blabla street" does this mean that you need to go downhill?
or I misunderstood something?

thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi!
about meaning of words
"down on blabla street" - sorry but what does that mean? that one end of the street is higher above sea level than the other, and if they write "down on blabla street" does this mean that you need to go downhill?
or I misunderstood something?

thanks.
neither, it just means going left or right.

• Haha
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
tag Pegging - must be in the tag list.
i do not knew what Mrs Mills (MM) wants to fuck MC with strapon...
I'm wondering if in the future MM will try to fuck the MC with a strapon if she is forbidden to do this during the very first attempt at pegging?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sorry, you're gay now.
Um no, DJ I believe, at least I assume someone is forced into traNCE is a DJ.

I am not trying to be an ass here, I live by simple rules, one being, you be nice to me, I will be nice to you, but one, you are not forced to date anyone, and two, short hair, dresses like a tomboy, name ADRIAN, AHAH a clue sherlock, like how did anyone not pick up on Adrian being transsexual.
Yeah yeah I know, too lazy to quote stupid people.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes