EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I forget if I commented this at the time since it was last update, but remembered going through the latest update:

Lisa's look for the first time you're with her in the hotel on the business trip is amazing. I like her model as it is (not overdone), but holy crap was she hot in that look for the date/hotel. Kinda actually wish she was like that more in the future...

Reactions: Grimtown

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
rjrhodes I Found this adventure yesterday on the Latest Updates and though I'd give it a view as there's a lot of tags I like (and a couple of avoidable one I'm not into)

My initial thoughts: the models are quite unique (and no spacehopper sized tits:ROFLMAO:(y)) unlike some dev's who make minimal changes to a standard Daz character and different hair, the renders are all quite good,

However the First animation with Lisa was a bit cringeworthy :eek: I soldiered on past it (but it can't be unseen :ROFLMAO:) Compared to the Hotel scene with MC.

The animations improved obviously you've learned and continue to practise I can't find anywhere that says you had help so Kudos for sticking with it.

screenshot0006 - Copy.png Damn I was hoping for some 'Ultimate surrender' type action :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now I'm on day 56 with only a few hours sleep and totally lovin' it defiantly up there in my favourites and looking forward to many more hours of fun.
I've dabbled with Daz so I know how Tricky/complicated/Difficult it can be

no there's no NTR nor will there be
:);)(y)

Anyway as a great lady once said:
screenshot0003 - Copy.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Grimtown

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: v4.13.1 Dlc 1-4
Size 504 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Fenix02

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hold the phone, I thought we could date everyone, why is Suzi saying about having to make a choice.

ja92313828

Jan 15, 2019
Hi! in this update is there more sex scenes with Lisa Besides the BJ scene?
Thank you for a very good game!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hi! in this update is there more sex scenes with Lisa Besides the BJ scene?
Thank you for a very good game!
You can check all available content for a character on their character page.

Hold the phone, I thought we could date everyone, why is Suzi saying about having to make a choice.
Well, some of them mention a choice that has to be made eventually, but I think that may be part of the endgame and setting up the fork into multiple endings. RJ confirmed on Discord that one of the 17 (iirc) different endings planned atm will be a harem ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not just suzi, same with reba and what's her name and i think brandi too and mc's co-worker might expect it and ............

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Got a bug report after 3sum with Bai and Tammy.

Sigh, and again the same bug after 69 with Kendra.

Sigh and again after loading a quick save after starting the game up again after going for a shower.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Got a bug report after 3sum with Bai and Tammy.

Sigh, and again the same bug after 69 with Kendra.

Sigh and again after loading a quick save after starting the game up again after going for a shower.
Thanks for reporting!(y)

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
What games are there that follow this similar format and gameplay? (Dating, harem, sandbox,3D,..) (There are too many tags and once i put those in there only this game comes up...)
there's this one. solvalley school.
https://f95zone.to/threads/solvalley-school-v2-1-0-tk8000.3368/
if you have no problem with rpgmaker there's My New Life
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-v2-1-extras-beggar-of-net.1226/
i dunno if there's another version that is still in dev, or if it got canned as well, but a shitton of content. which does include gay and trap

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
What games are there that follow this similar format and gameplay? (Dating, harem, sandbox,3D,..) (There are too many tags and once i put those in there only this game comes up...)
In addition to the 2 mentioned above, I'd recommend Glassix as well. Not as well-written as Come Home, and there's quite a bit of grinding (which cheats can help with), as well as a huge map to navigate. Visual quality is not great (basic HS models), and the sex scenes have a bad technique of rendering poses from different angles against a static background, which looks fugly. But there's a lot of content, some good setups, and a wide variety of women.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes