AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
A very good game, It is a pity that there is no file to unlock the gallery, for those who can't get the 100% on some girls.
I Think you may have missed a scene with Jamie or I got lucky with playing it in certain order. How did you get 107% with Mrs McGee :D
screenshot0012.png

As far as Gallery goes, All scenes can be replayed by clicking on them ;)
screenshot0013.png

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I Think you may have missed a scene with Jamie or I got lucky with playing it in certain order. How did you get 107% with Mrs McGee :D
The version here has a bug (that has been fixed in the free version by now) that you can meet Mr McGee twice (at least) "for the first time", which increases percentage above 100%.

Reactions: ja92313828

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
whatabout 3some with bai?
Hmmm?
You mean the exceptions you get after the threesome?
You can fix these by skipping to the next Saturday or Sunday, train with Tammy - all the while ignoring the exceptions - and then getting a blowjob from her. That should fix the issue.
RJ is planning a small patch for it on Steam and itch.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmmm?
You mean the exceptions you get after the threesome?
You can fix these by skipping to the next Saturday or Sunday, train with Tammy - all the while ignoring the exceptions - and then getting a blowjob from her. That should fix the issue.
RJ is planning a small patch for it on Steam and itch.
triggering it since no option with bai to ask him to have sex with tammy and mc, tammy said she wants to experience it.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
triggering it since no option with bai to ask him to have sex with tammy and mc, tammy said she wants to experience it.
Ah, yes, I'm not sure about that. Ideally you proceed with Bai until he asks you in a conversation if you are interested in him, and tell him "as a friend only" or whatever the option reads. Then you are on his friend path and can tell him about the threesome. Not sure if possible if you completely rejected him.

If you know your way around unRen and the console you can set baifriends = True. Not sure whether this will fuck up things in future updates, but hopefully not.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
will try that later.

supposedly 3some with tammy and bai wasn't depending mc's relationship with bai.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
will try that later.

supposedly 3some with tammy and bai wasn't depending mc's relationship with bai.
No. You just have to become friendly with him. There's a point where Bai will tell the MC that he has feelings for him, and the MC has the opportunity then to tell Bai he's not into guys, but is willing to be his friend. Apparently Bai is bisexual and not gay, as the game appears to suggest initially. All his previous sexual experience has been with women, and although he fancied guys as well, he's not done anything about it before approaching the MC.

But if you don't start off the content with Bai, and call him a couple of times, then you can't get the threesome with Tammy. Eventually, you can invite Bai to workout together at the Gym, and that leads to the joint content with Tammy

Reactions: Grimtown

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well can't get opportunity to tell him that no feelings and just want to be friends since after successful date and kiss he keeps inviting mc to come over and tries to kiss mc on couch and even after rejecting him thrice he keeps calling and inviting.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
well can't get opportunity to tell him that no feelings and just want to be friends since after successful date and kiss he keeps inviting mc to come over and tries to kiss mc on couch and even after rejecting him thrice he keeps calling and inviting.
Yeah, I don't think kissing him sends a "friends only" vibe. :LOL: After that you're not going to put the genie back into the bottle.

If you just hang out with him as friends from the start he'll eventually ask the question and the opportunity to just be friends with him.

Not sure who said that. You need at least be friends with him. I mean, if you tell him off completely, why would you invite him, basically a stranger, to a threesome?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, I don't think kissing him sends a "friends only" vibe. :LOL: After that you're not going to put the genie back into the bottle.

If you just hang out with him as friends from the start he'll eventually ask the question and the opportunity to just be friends with him.
well he must be stubborn since after 2 "dates" he didn't figure it.

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Is there an inc patch for this game? I ask because some of the dialogue suggests that an inc patch might have been planned and discarded?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there an inc patch for this game? I ask because some of the dialogue suggests that an inc patch might have been planned and discarded?
can name relationship's on start. can make mommy as mommy even she isn't mc's actual mommy and sis is just half-sis.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Which dialogue are you speaking of?

There was an overhaul of the relationship system in the last update and some of the older hint text still talks about it. It doesn't affect anything but it hasn't all been cleaned up yet.

Other than that, I'm not sure what you are specifically referring to.

Reactions: ZakAttak

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how are you suppose to talk to bai for the threesome when all hes doing to selling coffee no other dialog

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes