cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey all, I really like the game but I'm not into MMF and I hate the fact that I feel I'm forced to so I can have anything to do with Tammy which is sad because she is one of the best models in the game. Is there any way around that and still have her as a LI? I'm liking the FFM route with Suzi and would like to go that route without the other. I'd hate to drop this game because of being forced to do something I'm not into. Thanks
like grim said you aren't forced on anything (besides early on ms gills path until mc can turn the tables but mc can reject her order), you can play totally celibacy path but then not much to play.

Reactions: Grimtown

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
You neither have to be part of a MMF, nor MFM. You will simply miss out on that kind of fun.
Sucks if you are a 100% chaser on Steam, but that's the price they have to pay. :D
Not everybody likes to kneel and bob but if that is your thing I'm not here to judge. Forcing players that like a route but provide no other way around it if the reader doesn't like it, is a stupid business practice if you are trying to sell your VN.

I was just asking NICELY if there was an alternate route and still keep the Tammy/Suzy route going because as I said before I really like the Tammy/Suzy route, she is a really well-done model. If the only way you can keep Tammy as a LI is to have a MMF threesome, then that is being forced if you want her route.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was just asking NICELY if there was an alternate route and still keep the Tammy/Suzy route going because as I said before I really like the Tammy/Suzy route, she is a really well-done model. If the only way you can keep Tammy as a LI is to have a MMF threesome, then that is being forced if you want her route.
tammy+suzy route doesn't have anything to do with tammy having 3some with mc and other guy, you can not to do 3some and just continue s+t route.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
tammy+suzy route doesn't have anything to do with tammy having 3some with mc and other guy, you can not to do 3some and just continue s+t route.
Ok thank you, that was what I was asking, but it seems to get 100% on her for this update you have too, or am I wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok thank you, that was what I was asking, but it seems to get 100% on her for this update you have too, or am I wrong?
yes and same with izzy, if you want 100% then gotta participate on her parties and if 100% with bai and adrian then need to go all way down.

Reactions: rlduck

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
yes and same with izzy, if you want 100% then gotta participate on her parties and if 100% with bai and adrian then need to go all way down.
Thank you for a clear answer. Yea I had stopped Adrian and Bai and haven't gotten anything for them, the others were fine, and I enjoyed all the routes but then I ran into this.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Ok thank you, that was what I was asking
That was, incidentally, the same I was telling you with the words "You neither have to be part of a MMF, nor MFM."
MMF as in romatically involved with Bai and Tammy. MFM as in just friends with Bai, team tagging Tammy, no gay/bi stuff.

Reactions: Eticketjedi

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Which dialogue are you speaking of?

There was an overhaul of the relationship system in the last update and some of the older hint text still talks about it. It doesn't affect anything but it hasn't all been cleaned up yet.

Other than that, I'm not sure what you are specifically referring to.
Thx for the clarification. I had to restart the game to get the new "nickname" options like "sis" and "mom" :)

Reactions: Eticketjedi

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Haven’t played for a few updates, number one thoughts:
1. Can’t wait till we can get Jamie back-either by beating some sense into her controlling AF dad or by convincing her he’s a controlling A-hole which he definitely is.
2. Didn’t mind the possibility of a MMF scene with Tammy as she’d mentioned she’d done it before early on and you can easily avoid it either way(I avoided it despite being with Tammy and Bai but whatever floats your boat(Plus she mentioned she’d done it before early on so the idea isn’t crazy)) but I hope moving forward you can avoid it and progress her storyline as she’s my favorite character.
3. Finally Reba and Brandi sex. Some of the hottest characters and the wait was definitely worth it

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
how are you suppose to talk to bai for the threesome when all hes doing to selling coffee no other dialog
Call him and invite him on a date, it doesn't need to be romantic, just hang out as Bros, but in chatting him up, eventually one of the options will be to invite him to work out at the gym and have sex with your 'other friend'

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Call him and invite him on a date, it doesn't need to be romantic, just hang out as Bros, but in chatting him up, eventually one of the options will be to invite him to work out at the gym and have sex with your 'other friend'
thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i wouldn't be surprised if rj rhodes gets adrian involved with tammy or some1else on mc's harem.

Reactions: Melmoth99

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
can we talk about how most the models look like dudes and the best looking model we have to share her with a model that looks like a butch or close her route and not be able to purse her :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes