Beodurr

May 20, 2022
I think there is a bug in Jez's storyline. I got to the point where It says I need to "Have a couple of conversations on the phone with Jez then she will call you in the evening and invite you out". the problem is that when I call Jez the only option I have is to tell her about the meth lab. but when I try that I get a warning that doing so will lock the rest of her story. when I try to back out of the conversation it just hangs up the phone. Seems like I'm soft locked unless I'm missing something?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I think there is a bug in Jez's storyline. I got to the point where It says I need to "Have a couple of conversations on the phone with Jez then she will call you in the evening and invite you out". the problem is that when I call Jez the only option I have is to tell her about the meth lab. but when I try that I get a warning that doing so will lock the rest of her story. when I try to back out of the conversation it just hangs up the phone. Seems like I'm soft locked unless I'm missing something?
Thanks for not skipping the warning.
Which warning is it? There are several at that point.
I gather you need to progress with Reba or Izzy so you know about the meth base before you can tell Jez about it.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
Thanks for not skipping the warning.
Which warning is it? There are several at that point.
I gather you need to progress with Reba or Izzy so you know about the meth base before you can tell Jez about it.
Nevermind I figured it out you can only chat with her at night thanks though!

Reactions: Grimtown

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Huh. If you like, you could post your save and I'll take a look. Either here, or in the #help-and-bugs channel of the .
Still couldnt figure out why Suzy/Tammy are stuck. Also seems I cant see some scenes from Jamie storyline (but probably for this update only if I had to guess) because couldnt contact her for 2 weeks after she had to choose between mc&father. But Jamie issue is minor anyway.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Still couldnt figure out why Suzy/Tammy are stuck.
A bug which shouldn't be possible. The Tammy park date didn't register. I manually fixed that. Now you can proceed with Suzy&Tammy. Next scene will happen Friday night in your bedroom. Next one after that Tuesday night in your bedroom. Next one after that a few days (four or five I think) later at night in your bedroom. Then you can go see Tammy at the Java Lava in the evening. Then it should all be in sync with the hints again.

Also seems I cant see some scenes from Jamie storyline (but probably for this update only if I had to guess) because couldnt contact her for 2 weeks after she had to choose between mc&father. But Jamie issue is minor anyway.
Nothing you can do there until next update.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
hey, been some time since last i played, is adrian storyline still locked behind going down on them? because i remember some talks about allowing to progress without it. but havent really heard anything about it.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Yes you did .. we all did .. here it is:
im kinda lost, you found a few posts i made about it, but, like i said, its been some time since then, i belive there was an update, since, which i didnt play, so i was asking if that was implemented.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Why am I being charged sales tax on Patreon in some countries?
I've done my best to set it up so that you are only charged sales tax if it's required by the state or country that you live in. If your state or country requires digital content, such as my game, to be taxed, then Patreon will charge that tax automatically. There is nothing I can do about it. If you are in the EU, Patreon is required to apply VAT to all pledges.
:unsure: I apologize if I misunderstood, but it's the first time I've read this and frankly I would like to understand better before downloading it. I'm part of the EU and I risk paying to play it?
I'm just asking for information, thanks to whoever will answer me

• Wow
Reactions: KopretCZ
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes