Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
:unsure: I apologize if I misunderstood, but it's the first time I've read this and frankly I would like to understand better before downloading it. I'm part of the EU and I risk paying to play it?
I'm just asking for information, thanks to whoever will answer me
I'm from Germany myself, we have 19% VAT, that means when I choose to support a dev on Patreon or Subscribestar, that is added on top. When I choose a $5 tier, for example, I pay $5.95.

There are other ways to support the dev, too. On itch it's "name your own price", on Steam it's free, but you can buy the DLCs for $3 each. They were specifically designed as a goodie to supprt the dev.

• Wow
Reactions: KopretCZ

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
:unsure: I apologize if I misunderstood, but it's the first time I've read this and frankly I would like to understand better before downloading it. I'm part of the EU and I risk paying to play it?
I'm just asking for information, thanks to whoever will answer me
You pay it if that's the law in the country you live in because your pledge is a purchase. Here, a purchase/pledge of £1 incurs an additional 20% VAT so it's actually £1.20. You'll have to do that maths for where you live

• Wow
Reactions: KopretCZ

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
So late after christmas .. here come the ghosts of seasons past ... make your choice:
While I'm sure many (myself included) would like a path avoiding that, it's probably unlikely to happen, as it's probably based on the devs idea of a healthy trans relationship (accepting all of her & all that)...
Oh well, I wonder if Bai would be the same way (go down if you want to proceed)
Just suck a dick, cowards.
Huh, Seems I was kinda right. Wonder how much resistance the dev faced to change their stance lol.

My stance is that sticking to your preferences doesn't make you a coward. Forcing them on others does. It's like the olden gay convertion camps, using social perception of right & wrong to force change on individual preferences.

If you don't like sucking dick, means you are compatible with someone who doesn't put having his dick sucked high on his priority list & incompatible with someone who enjoys having their dick sucked very much.
Compromise only worsens the health of a sexual relationship. Quid pro quo or equality should never be brought up in a sexual relationship. Only preference & compatibility matters.

If Sadists can find a compatible parter in masochists, there is someone compatible with everyone :giggle:

Eg: Better to search for a compatible partner rather than force yourself to go down on your partner, even though you don't like it, just because you want then to go down on you very much (high priority preference). This will just lead to resentment building up. Rather find someone compatible who doesn't mind going down on you even if you don't go down on them. Compatibility> Equality.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That was the deal. MC is looking for something feminine, Adrian is looking for something masculine.
Just look at them two - total dissonance in looks.
MC is more look alike to Bai, with whom there is a gay relationship through and through,
finding someone of kinship.
If anybody is doing stuff to you just so you owe them, RUN AWAY AS FAR AS YOU CAN.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adrian does anything of her own desire.
The act of baiting someone with emotional blackmail in toe is foreign to this game:
I did you, fkk you for not returning the favor- that is not a relationship, it is a blackmail fetish,
one that is not condoned or even promoted by any community, either gay, trans or any other community, rather each individual is just that, one individual with unique traits,
not a lamb to slaughter by those who wanna emotionally blackmail their partners into something.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
That was the deal. MC is looking for something feminine, Adrian is looking for something masculine.
Just look at them two - total dissonance in looks.
MC is more look alike to Bai, with whom there is a gay relationship through and through,
finding someone of kinship.
If anybody is doing stuff to you just so you owe them, RUN AWAY AS FAR AS YOU CAN.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adrian does anything of her own desire.
The act of baiting someone with emotional blackmail in toe is foreign to this game:
I did you, fkk you for not returning the favor- that is not a relationship, it is a blackmail fetish,
one that is not condoned or even promoted by any community, either gay, trans or any other community, rather each individual is just that, one individual with unique traits,
not a lamb to slaughter by those who wanna emotionally blackmail their partners into something.
True. A lot of ppl use quid pro quo in thinking about this stuff tho. Like thinking it's hypocritical if you don't "return the favor". Or like a "many men/women/people do it". I was just reading a lot of these arguments in yt comments (deal was about kiss after bj- semen drinking debate).

I was just speaking my mind, not really thinking about the game (it's just a game).

I do feel like insulting someone for not wanting to suck dicks is on the same level insulting someone for wanting to suck dicks. Both are personal preferences & deserve to be respected.

Kinda sad that even after so much, ppl still prescribe to a universal standard in sexuality. Like even gay & straight are restrictive. If you like women, but are attracted to that one guy, does that make you gay? Bi? I say it just makes you, you (y)

But that's all. I don't have any thoughts about the situation in the game. Bai interactions suit my preference, Adrian interactions don't. Hoping for a path avoiding her dick, but if that never happens, it's fine too. I'll never knock down content I don't enjoy as that's my personal preference, I'm happy for ppl who do enjoy it. Live & let live (y)

Reactions: Bloodguard

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
But that's all. I don't have any thoughts about the situation in the game. Bai interactions suit my preference, Adrian interactions don't. Hoping for a path avoiding her dick, but if that never happens, it's fine too. I'll never knock down content I don't enjoy as that's my personal preference, I'm happy for ppl who do enjoy it. Live & let live (y)
I haven't played since I found this out. It was explained to me what needed to be done and Rj said she'd add in an option for an hj, but, I think she changed her mind. I don't know. I was only playing the game for Adrian. The other characters, well, just weren't for me. Even got this on Steam and I do buy the expansions to support Rj, when she releases them. Anyway, unless the hj option is added, I won't be playing this. I'll still purchase the expansions as they're released though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grimtown

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I haven't played since I found this out. It was explained to me what needed to be done and Rj said she'd add in an option for an hj, but, I think she changed her mind. I don't know. I was only playing the game for Adrian. The other characters, well, just weren't for me. Even got this on Steam and I do buy the expansions to support Rj, when she releases them. Anyway, unless the hj option is added, I won't be playing this. I'll still purchase the expansions as they're released though.
Hey, saw you on the Unnatural Instincts thread. We seem to share some preferences.
Cool that you support even if you don't play (y)
I personally am hoping for a route where you can pleasure her exclusively anally, with no penile interactions. Nothing wrong with hj or bj, just find that very hot. It's what's present in Bai's route in the version I played.
Anyway I'll probably wait for a year or two for substantial content to be added & I've forgotten the content already played & start from the beginning. I do enjoy a wide variety of content.
I was just brought back by being quoted :LOL:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hey, saw you on the Unnatural Instincts thread. We seem to share some preferences.
Cool that you support even if you don't play (y)
I personally am hoping for a route where you can pleasure her exclusively anally, with no penile interactions. Nothing wrong with hj or bj, just find that very hot. It's what's present in Bai's route in the version I played.
Anyway I'll probably wait for a year or two for substantial content to be added & I've forgotten the content already played & start from the beginning. I do enjoy a wide variety of content.
I was just brought back by being quoted :LOL:
I agree. I'm only playing the game exclusively for Adrian. But, unless Rj implements another way for Adrian's story to continue, I won't be playing it anymore.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What always bothered me about this game is the look of the MC. His hair and dress sense don't match up with my experience of people in their late teens/early 20s

Watching him interact with his fellow students makes me imagine a CW college set show starring Steve Carell as a freshman

Reactions: TinFoilHat19

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
wait so, i made a post a few days ago asking about the whole adrian bj being mandatory to progress their relationship, and i got an answer from someone posting my prior question to RJ about that, and RJ promissing that it would be implemented, as if to show i was being pedantic for asking something i already asked before and had been told before would be added.

but reading these last few posts i gotta ask, was it not changed? did RJ changed his/her/their mind on it?
i have yet to play the game in this last update(end of the year, start of the year rush so no time so i cant stop and play, but i really wanna know, as adrian looks like an interesting character, but being forced to go down on dick is not something i want to do.

because the character themselve makes it clear that they dont expect anything from the player, i would assume adrian would be the least forceful of them all... kinda disapointed if that's the direction RJ wants Adrian relationship to take.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
wait so, i made a post a few days ago asking about the whole adrian bj being mandatory to progress their relationship, and i got an answer from someone posting my prior question to RJ about that, and RJ promissing that it would be implemented, as if to show i was being pedantic for asking something i already asked before and had been told before would be added.

but reading these last few posts i gotta ask, was it not changed? did RJ changed his/her/their mind on it?
i have yet to play the game in this last update(end of the year, start of the year rush so no time so i cant stop and play, but i really wanna know, as adrian looks like an interesting character, but being forced to go down on dick is not something i want to do.

because the character themselve makes it clear that they dont expect anything from the player, i would assume adrian would be the least forceful of them all... kinda disapointed if that's the direction RJ wants Adrian relationship to take.
It's a good game but short

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

I've also been wondering the same. Maybe she did change her mind. I don't know. But, I'll still support her on Steam by buying the expansions she releases, even if she doesn't add a different option.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I spoke with her, and it's still planned for a future update to make the blowjob optional.

Original RJ quote: "I do plan on making it so that you don't have to go down on Adrian for her story to proceed, and can give her a handjob instead."

I think that's fair. Can't have a completely one-sided sexual relationship, and you already know how a dick in your hand feels. :D

For everything else there is still the "friends only" route.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
So Adrian is a trans woman right? So she identifies as a woman right? So why would she want a BJ in the first place? Sorry i'm not sucking dick lmao Nothing against Trans women with dicks but sorry i'm not playing with your dick. And yes i would have a relationship with trans woman. Have you seen Blaire White? She's pretty damn sexy for a trans.

• Angry
Reactions: Witocaj and keitaka
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes