Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
So Adrian is a trans woman right? So she identifies as a woman right? So why would she want a BJ in the first place?
...Because she has one, and gets urges? She's pre-op. What's she going to do, rub her ass?

Nothing against Trans women with dicks but sorry i'm not playing with your dick. And yes i would have a relationship with trans woman. Have you seen Blaire White? She's pretty damn sexy for a trans.

You could have left that at "she's pretty damn sexy", just so you know.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I spoke with her, and it's still planned for a future update to make the blowjob optional.

Original RJ quote: "I do plan on making it so that you don't have to go down on Adrian for her story to proceed, and can give her a handjob instead."

I think that's fair. Can't have a completely one-sided sexual relationship, and you already know how a dick in your hand feels. :D

For everything else there is still the "friends only" route.

if bj remains mandatory, yeah, i can see the "friends only", which is hilarious as it basically turns adrian in a blowjob dispenser machine instead. since that's the only thing some people will get from their interactions...

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Can't have a completely one-sided sexual relationship
Let me start by saying I have no problems with the hj. That being said, I'd like to reiterate that a relationship where only one partner enjoys penile stimulation shouldn't be considered 'one-sided'. If someone feels their partner should accept their penis & enjoys having it stimulated, that's 100% okay. However someone who feels their penis is an unwelcome reminder of their wrong gender (or any other reason) & feels uncomfortable being sexual with it are 100% okay too.
Or someone who just enjoys getting fucked more than doing the work themselves, enjoys being passive etc. So many preferences out there.
A lot of people enjoy sissification or denial & BDSM as a whole is based on unequal or 'one-sided' relationships.
Don't try to find equality or fairness in sexual relationships by measuring it on a scale.
Again, this is not about the game but a general clarification. If Adrian enjoys a hj/bj & wants the mc to do that, that's 100% fine. Similarly if the mc(player) is uncomfortable with that, that's 100% fine too. Just decline & remain friends. But that doesn't mean Adrian getting anal stimulation only & MC getting penile stimulation only would've been a 'one-sided' relationship, if their preference was such.

PS: Don't mean to be rude, just get irritated when ppl just assume that the best relations are where both do the same things(equality:rolleyes:).That's okay, but an unequal relationship with clear division of labor like D/s is okay too. I understand you probably didn't put so much thought into the sentence & didn't mean all that.
So it's okay. I just had to reiterate.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
if bj remains mandatory, yeah, i can see the "friends only", which is hilarious as it basically turns adrian in a blowjob dispenser machine instead. since that's the only thing some people will get from their interactions...
The bj won't remain mandatory, as I said.
Also: There are no blowjobs at all on the "friends only" route. Friends only means you can hang out and chat without any sexual content. Same as the "friends only" path with Bai.
Bai and Adrian are the only two characters that don't just have a "path ON"/"path OFF", but also a third "friends (without benefits) only" option for those who don't want to cut out the characters completely, but don't want to have sex with them.

I understand you probably didn't put so much thought into the sentence & didn't mean all that.
That is correct, I didn't put that much thought into it. :LOL:

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
That may be the best sex scene with a "mom" character ever, my god. Not that the rest of the game isn't great, but that shit was like, transcendent or whatever.

... Shame we won't ever be able to get anything with her and Suzy, but I understand :/

Anyway, mostly just wanted to say that was amazing. so thanks

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That may be the best sex scene with a "mom" character ever, my god. Not that the rest of the game isn't great, but that shit was like, transcendent or whatever.

... Shame we won't ever be able to get anything with her and Suzy, but I understand :/

Anyway, mostly just wanted to say that was amazing. so thanks
I think you've missed some things then. Ahaha

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
how can a game have harem tag and not include the pregnancy tag ???
that's what harems are for , VERY large family
:cool: :love:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
how can a game have harem tag and not include the pregnancy tag ???
that's what harems are for , VERY large family
:cool: :love:
Been awhile since I played last, but isn’t that hot teacher with the Cuck husband trying you out to get her pregnant, cause I’m pretty sure you can cream pie her

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Been awhile since I played last, but isn’t that hot teacher with the Cuck husband trying you out to get her pregnant, cause I’m pretty sure you can cream pie her
From RJ's :
---
Is pregnant content planned?

It depends on what you mean by pregnant content. If you mean having sex with big-bellied pregnant women, then no there is no pregnant content planned. If you mean will it be possible to get the women pregnant, or will we ever see any of the women pregnant, then yes there are some plans for that.

Keep in mind that even though you can spend as many number of days as you’d like playing the game, the story is intended to take place during a single semester of college. That’s like 5 months or so. So even if you got a woman pregnant on the very first day you came back from Brazil in the game, she’s only going to be about 5 months pregnant at the end of the game. So it doesn’t make sense to have big-bellied pregnant women during the story.
---

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not cucking exactly, he's just a perv who wants to see her better half fucked and she can't get preggo or something like that, no1 is trying to get mc's baby.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
harem tag but no pregnancy tag :cautious:
interesting game and worth a look
DEV -- use a different type font or increase the font size and make the text box be non transparent dark gray or black
can barely even read the text on the screen and when you goto preference or save page there is no [return] link

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
harem tag but no pregnancy tag :cautious:
From RJ's :
---
Is pregnant content planned?

It depends on what you mean by pregnant content. If you mean having sex with big-bellied pregnant women, then no there is no pregnant content planned. If you mean will it be possible to get the women pregnant, or will we ever see any of the women pregnant, then yes there are some plans for that.

Keep in mind that even though you can spend as many number of days as you’d like playing the game, the story is intended to take place during a single semester of college. That’s like 5 months or so. So even if you got a woman pregnant on the very first day you came back from Brazil in the game, she’s only going to be about 5 months pregnant at the end of the game. So it doesn’t make sense to have big-bellied pregnant women during the story.
---

... make the text box be non transparent dark gray or black
can barely even read the text on the screen and when you goto preference or save page there is no [return] link
There is a way to adjust the text box opacity. The [return] links are in the lower left corner.
1674669023398.png
I'll relay the wish for more text font options.
Cheers! :)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes