cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thought some of you might enjoy a peek preview into next update's Brandi chat. Posted today in the game's discord #preview-images channel:
well if they have sex again this time then better make sure that no reflections shown to chat and mic is muted.

Grim only shared that because he was in the Brandi stream comments promoting Come Home by RJ Rhodes.
well there are couple familiar names from f95 on chat.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I am stuck - I was supposed to get some email from whitney on a weekend morning but have not received any?
Hmmm... I don't remember exactly if you get the mail automatically, or if you need to go down to the basement and check dad's computer again to get it. If you want, you can post your save file and I'll check if there's a bug.

Reactions: JUHI KHANNA

JUHI KHANNA

Dec 4, 2022
Hmmm... I don't remember exactly if you get the mail automatically, or if you need to go down to the basement and check dad's computer again to get it. If you want, you can post your save file and I'll check if there's a bug.
Sorry, it was not an email - the message was
Whitney should call you very soon.
This will happen automatically on a weekend

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Sorry, it was not an email - the message was
Whitney should call you very soon.
This will happen automatically on a weekend
Ah, yes, the call should happen automatically after a few days passed. If it doesn't happen, skip to the next Saturday and check if it does.
If not, the offer to check your save for bugs still stands.

Reactions: CircaAD

Concupiscador

May 25, 2022
Gotta say this is possibly the best damn game of the genre. The character variety and development is excellent. The dialogues are smooth and consistent with almost no weirdness (save maybe using chit-chat as a verb).

The hint system, OMG. That is super impressive. It could maybe be improved if there was some kind of day/time indicator on the icon so you didn't have to click on it all the time (until the end when everything takes place in the evening).

I maxed out all points for this version, but I can tell the time is right around the corner when the harem dream will be shattered and I'll be forced to crush a lot of hearts. Seriously considering not playing the next update because doing that kinda sucks. Really got invested in my character and hate to see him lead them on so long just to dump most of them.

Great game, R.J. Rhodes!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
RJ also shared how the new UI will look. No more main screen with locations, but rather polaroids which give you all the things you can do at any given time.
1675897545545.png
If the polaroid is pink, it means there is unseen content available

No more clicking through two or three layers of location to get to a person of interest. :D

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Is there gonna be new contents for bai friend route? I mean let me share some girls for my homie here!

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes