Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
rjrhodes -

Have you considered attaching an article interpolator to mcs/suzys etc identifiers when they talk to each other? For people like me, who have zero interest in muh stepsister type stuff, it'd be lovely if I could just use "Suzy" as "What does MC call her?"- this results in the clunky "We shouldnt be doing this, I'm your Suzy!" type lines. I can't think of a way to make those flow without just eliminating those types of lines..... I dunno...but it'd certainly be a lot more work to make this an option.

scratch that, see this was addressed back in https://f95zone.to/threads/come-home-v4-13-1-dlc-1-4-r-j-rhodes.54521/post-9155128

Last edited:
Reactions: SecretSal

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
rjrhodes -

Have you considered attaching an article interpolator to mcs/suzys etc identifiers when they talk to each other? For people like me, who have zero interest in muh stepsister type stuff, it'd be lovely if I could just use "Suzy" as "What does MC call her?"- this results in the clunky "We shouldnt be doing this, I'm your Suzy!" type lines. I can't think of a way to make those flow without just eliminating those types of lines..... I dunno...but it'd certainly be a lot more work to make this an option.
It's a good idea, but "We shouldn't be doing this, I'm Suzy!" also sounds a bit off, despite having the grammar corrected. If the line is dependent on the sexual relationship being illicit and that relationship is removed, it always throws up a few new (heh) kinks.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hi guys, is the harem including the sharing or the harem is without the characters that you have to share?
Every character is optional, so you can adjust your "harem" the way you like.
There is plenty of warning before sharing/swinging scenes also.

At the moment there are 18 different endings planned, one of them will be harem-style. We don't know yet which LIs will be included in it, because I am pretty sure it won't include all.

I write "harem-style", because some people have different ideas what "harem" means. To quote myself: "Will they end up in a literal harem, living together, happy to serve only the MC and forget their personalities, friends, and family? No. I think that is one of the most important things to keep in mind. They all have backstories, personalities, and their own life. That's one of the things I like about that game. The LIs are at eye-level with the MC. They are not just "collectibles", there to fall for him and get him off, like in some other harem games."

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There is plenty of warning before sharing/swinging scenes also.
You mean all 1 of them? :LOL:

I can't be the only one that was disappointed when you're discussing sexual fantasies on a diner date with [either Reba or Mari can't remember] and swinging with others is an option but it doesn't go anywhere.... I know I know you can't please everyone, but the list of games that have mature light-hearted swinging setups on this site I can count on one hand....

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020

I can't be the only one that was disappointed when you're discussing sexual fantasies on a diner date with [either Reba or Mari can't remember] and swinging with others is an option but it doesn't go anywhere.... I know I know you can't please everyone, but the list of games that have mature light-hearted swinging setups on this site I can count on one hand....
Hmm...
The dev has gotten a lot of shit for a lot of scenes and routes in the past, so Imma put it out right here and now.
- Izzy. She has a gangbang scene. I like that a lot. You can skip it. After that, as of now, there are only single sex scenes with her.
- Suzy/Tammy - Their story is completely intertwined. They wil have sex with each other. Also with MC.
- Mrs. Eden McGee, your English prof. She has an appetite, her husband likes her appetite, he's a cuck - so far - and loves to see you fuck his wife.
- Reba/Mari. There is the possibility of an MC/Reba/Mari threesome. You set up Reba with Mari. I guess/hope that they'll have some good times without the MC also, but there's nothing in the game yet.
- I'm sure Mrs Mills won't have a problem checking out another fuckboy. Nothin of that sort in the game yet though.

Feel free to add to the list. :D

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hmm...
The dev has gotten a lot of shit for a lot of scenes and routes in the past, so Imma put it out right here and now.
- Izzy. She has a gangbang scene. I like that a lot. You can skip it. After that, as of now, there are only single sex scenes with her.
- Suzy/Tammy - Their story is completely intertwined. They wil have sex with each other. Also with MC.
- Mrs. Eden McGee, your English prof. She has an appetite, her husband likes her appetite, he's a cuck - so far - and loves to see you fuck his wife.
- Reba/Mari. There is the possibility of an MC/Reba/Mari threesome. You set up Reba with Mari. I guess/hope that they'll have some good times without the MC also, but there's nothing in the game yet.
- I'm sure Mrs Mills won't have a problem checking out another fuckboy. Nothin of that sort in the game yet though.

Feel free to add to the list. :D
I know it's the norm to classify all those as 'swinging' scenes/routes - but to me there's really nothing yet and I wish there were. - Throuples, married women, lesbians threesomes, I dunno feels like it's all kinda beating around the bush. Again, not criticizing your synopsis, it's accurate, I just get the feeling like RJ is very aware of the rabid fanbase tendencies and shapes stories accordingly.

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023

I'm with you. I get that there's a vocal minority who, for reasons I'm unable to comprehend, cannot stand sex between more than two people, especially if it involves more than one man. But I really wish that this and other games had those routes for those of us who want them. For me, sex games are for fantasy, and doing things that I've never done and likely never will do IRL. Not for reenacting real life.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
It's a good idea, but "We shouldn't be doing this, I'm Suzy!" also sounds a bit off, despite having the grammar corrected. If the line is dependent on the sexual relationship being illicit and that relationship is removed, it always throws up a few new (heh) kinks.
you don't have to try to get everybody, this isn't pokemon.....

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
you don't have to try to get everybody, this isn't pokemon.....
Harem games without exclusive paths do feel like collect-a-thons, not that that's a bad thing.
But not sure how that's relevant to string variables for character relationships.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes