Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
all kinks will be add in game? :unsure: i doubt it, but i would love to see maledom,bdsm for all girls even with futa :KEK:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
all kinks will be add in game?
Everything that's tagged is in the game. BDSM and maledom is already in or will be added next update.

Femdom/maledom is about Mrs. Mills, because you can switch the tables on her.
BDSM (light) is on Mi-Cha's path.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Thank you, Bai is good but I wish that coffee shop owner was an option
The owner of the Java Lava cafe is Mr McGee, he's the husband of your English prof, Mrs McGee. At the moment he is a happy cuckold, watching you having sex with his wife, and if you let him, he gets naked and masturbates to it. I hope he will become even more involved in the future, but I'm not the dev, so it might be wishful thinking.

Also, if you like more dicks in MC's life - Adrian is a trans woman pre-op. Undergoing hormone therapy, has grown some nice small tits, but still has her dick, or as she calls it: her clitty.

Reactions: JUHI KHANNA

JUHI KHANNA

Dec 4, 2022
The owner of the Java Lava cafe is Mr McGee, he's the husband of your English prof, Mrs McGee. At the moment he is a happy cuckold, watching you having sex with his wife, and if you let him, he gets naked and masturbates to it. I hope he will become even more involved in the future, but I'm not the dev, so it might be wishful thinking.

Also, if you like more dicks in MC's life - Adrian is a trans woman pre-op. Undergoing hormone therapy, has grown some nice small tits, but still has her dick, or as she calls it: her clitty.
WOAH I didn't know he is a cuck I was avoiding Mrs.gecee like plague I hope he gets more involved with the mc in future
Thank you so much for replying to all my questions

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I wish it would tell me what events were needed to advance the story and meet more characters, having to randomly talk to some of these bleeh ones without knowing if I actually need to is kinda annoying.
The game has an excellent in-game hint system.
On every character's page there is a hint on how to progress with them.

Oh, and if you click on the question mark in the upper right corner of the affection screen you get hints about how to progress the "main" story.

All of this is covered in the tutorial. :D

Reactions: sava75
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes