Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hepl guys !!!!!!
Tammys MMF don`t open and I don`t want to bang Bai !!!! His heart is ON, but the threesome event don`t open !!!!
What I do wrong ????? :rolleyes::oops::oops:
how are you suppose to talk to bai for the threesome when all hes doing to selling coffee no other dialog
Could you two post your save file in here so I could take a look? Also cxx? :)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I asked you for the saves, because after reviewing your posts there was no bug to be found. I guess I mixed it up with another issue that has to do with the threesome and helptext exceptions afterwards.

Now, after looking into your saves, I can see where your problem lies, but it's not a bug. You are both not on the "friends only" route. You already have progressed beyond the point where you can tell Bai that you're not into dudes or him sexually, but would like to hang out as friends.
Once you stepped on the "more than friends" path, there is no going back to the "friends only" path.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I asked you for the saves, because after reviewing your posts there was no bug to be found. I guess I mixed it up with another issue that has to do with the threesome and helptext exceptions afterwards.

Now, after looking into your saves, I can see where your problem lies, but it's not a bug. You are both not on the "friends only" route. You already have progressed beyond the point where you can tell Bai that you're not into dudes or him sexually, but would like to hang out as friends.
Once you stepped on the "more than friends" path, there is no going back to the "friends only" path.
Thats odd, because before this update, I haven`t played Bai at all !!!!!! And thats because I`m NOT in Gay thing !!! I must check, what is in that save that I send you !!!!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Thats odd, because before this update, I haven`t played Bai at all !!!!!! And thats because I`m NOT in Gay thing !!! I must check, what is in that save that I send you !!!!
They are both BEFORE the first kiss. But after the call from Bai. Until that call you can go with him to see a movie when he asks you. Just two dudes hanging out.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Would you mind to check this save too, my last one was played with Bai longer, because I tried to launch the treesome event !!!! This is my other save !!!!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Would you mind to check this save too, my last one was played with Bai longer, because I tried to launch the treesome event !!!! This is my other save !!!!
Same thing. Bai is at 36%, one step away from a kiss.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Must correct myself there. In the newest version you can. RJ patched that already. Now you can call Bai even later and tell him you only want to be friends.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Same thing. Bai is at 36%, one step away from a kiss.
Ok, as I said, I wasn`t played Bai before this update !!! I checked and Bai was 9% at starting this update.....is that low enough to launch the treesome event ???? If so, then I just play the last update again !!!!!
Or should I load this NEW DLC version........my version is 4.13.1.pc ?????

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Ok, as I said, I wasn`t played Bai before this update !!! I checked and Bai was 9% at starting this update.....is that low enough to launch the treesome event ???? If so, then I just play the last update again !!!!!
Fixed your save manually. You are now on the Bai friends path. Call him, chat, propose threesome.

The version that got leaked to f95 is the one you have .4.13.1 (including the DLCs). Game is up to .4.13.3 now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Fixed your save manually. You are now on the Bai friends path. Call him, chat, propose threesome.

The version that got leaked to f95 is the one you have .4.13.1 (including the DLCs). Game is up to .4.13.3 now.
Thank YOU very much, you saved me a lot a time, appreciated !!!!!!!:D(y)

Reactions: Grimtown

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'll pm you Grimtown
well i got to 16% before he suggested that he wants to be with mc and to 60+% after all talks and movie"dates" so no idea at what point it should trigger.

anyways thx to grimtown for fixing it.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i'll pm you Grimtown

well i got to 16% before he suggested that he wants to be with mc and to 60+% after all talks and movie"dates" so no idea at what point it should trigger.

anyways thx to grimtown for fixing it.
Yes, you are absolutely right !!!! Grimtown saved me a lot of time !!!! (y)

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hey all, I really like the game but I'm not into MMF and I hate the fact that I feel I'm forced to so I can have anything to do with Tammy which is sad because she is one of the best models in the game. Is there any way around that and still have her as a LI? I'm liking the FFM route with Suzi and would like to go that route without the other. I'd hate to drop this game because of being forced to do something I'm not into. Thanks

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey all, I really like the game but I'm not into MMF and I hate the fact that I feel I'm forced to so I can have anything to do with Tammy which is sad because she is one of the best models in the game. Is there any way around that and still have her as a LI? I'm liking the FFM route with Suzi and would like to go that route without the other. I'd hate to drop this game because of being forced to do something I'm not into. Thanks
You neither have to be part of a MMF, nor MFM. You will simply miss out on that kind of fun.
Sucks if you are a 100% chaser on Steam, but that's the price they have to pay. :D

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes