Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You study in evening ... or go after gurls .. it is either-or.
Breakfast with Suzi, eat dinner with Lisa, or study, and go to sleep
study English in the mornings with Juliana at the school cafe
you study + gain affection with Juliana
an option to do something for a bit between school and work on weekdays
you'll gain affection with Dana or Mrs. Mills, but studying is going to be an option there as well
study or chase girls? tough choice
Decide 4 yourself ... the above mantras are game oriented.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
First time playing and finished 2.04.5 without WT. I didn't manage to finish Jamie storyline in 31 days but still could play after saving the game. I don't really like time restrictions and the fact that I can't save after the end of the chapter - the end of the chapter should come after I complete everything. I've downloaded CH5 which gave me additional 7 days but now I'm missing 2 Adrian stars. Unfortunately this version is more buggy:
1. I can't continue and finish the game after saving. When i try to go to sleep it says I have to call the detective but after calling it says "call in the evening" lol... Maybe it's because I went to the basement on the last day...
2. It doesn't say I can gain affection with Izzy by calling her at night. Jamie has that clue.
3. When Lisa has 4/5 hearts, clue for Jamie pops up instead.
4. When Kendra has 4/5 hearts it says to hang out with her in the park but then "You can't get any more affection with Kendra this way". I have to call her at night.
5. Continuity problem - when I go to the diner with this one night stand girl I can tell Mari that I'm on a date with her without any repercussions. I was on a date with Mari before...

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
First time playing and finished 2.04.5 without WT. I didn't manage to finish Jamie storyline in 31 days but still could play after saving the game. I don't really like time restrictions and the fact that I can't save after the end of the chapter - the end of the chapter should come after I complete everything. I've downloaded CH5 which gave me additional 7 days but now I'm missing 2 Adrian stars. Unfortunately this version is more buggy:
1. I can't continue and finish the game after saving. When i try to go to sleep it says I have to call the detective but after calling it says "call in the evening" lol... Maybe it's because I went to the basement on the last day...
2. It doesn't say I can gain affection with Izzy by calling her at night. Jamie has that clue.
4. When Kendra has 4/5 hearts it says to hang out with her in the park but then "You can't get any more affection with Kendra this way". I have to call her at night.
5. Continuity problem - when I go to the diner with this one night stand girl I can tell Mari that I'm on a date with her without any repercussions. I was on a date with Mari before...
Hi there. Thanks for playing my game. I'm just going to respond to a couple of things here.

1. So you can't go to sleep at all? The thing saying you need to call the detective is just a reminder. You should still be able to go to sleep after that pops up. If you really can't, please let me know and I'll see if there's some bug I missed.

2 & 3: I'll look into these and fix in the next update. Thanks for letting me know.

4. This is intentional. You will have to do different things as you gain more hearts to continue to gain affection.

5. This is also intentional. Mari actually will acknowledge this if you go on a date with her again. You can date multiple people without them getting upset about it (although that may not always be the case as relationships change).

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
1. So you can't go to sleep at all? The thing saying you need to call the detective is just a reminder. You should still be able to go to sleep after that pops up. If you really can't, please let me know and I'll see if there's some bug I missed.
I couldn't, it always popped up preventing me from sleeping. I've managed to undo Jamie's evening TV event progress with mousewheel and started the detective's event instead. Then I've finished the game.
4. This is intentional. You will have to do different things as you gain more hearts to continue to gain affection.
That's ok but the wording suggests I should increase affection BY going to the park. Basically the same issue as 2.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I couldn't, it always popped up preventing me from sleeping. I've managed to undo Jamie's evening TV event progress with mousewheel and started the detective's event instead. Then I've finished the game.

That's ok but the wording suggests I should increase affection BY going to the park. Basically the same issue as 2.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into both of these things :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
2 & 3: I'll look into these and fix in the next update. Thanks for letting me know.
I'm not sure whether this is related (or even the same thing), but after I got to 4 hearts with Lisa, I have an icon indicating there's potential interaction with her, but I can never access it. When I go to the MC's home, I see Lisa's picture "floating" without a room matching it, so I can never access the event (see attached screenshot). I'm also including a save, in case that's somehow helpful.
ComeHome LisaFloat.png

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I'm not sure whether this is related (or even the same thing), but after I got to 4 hearts with Lisa, I have an icon indicating there's potential interaction with her, but I can never access it. When I go to the MC's home, I see Lisa's picture "floating" without a room matching it, so I can never access the event (see attached screenshot). I'm also including a save, in case that's somehow helpful.
View attachment 982956
Check on the weekend any time before night and see if you can interact with her then.

There's a new update coming out on Friday that should fix this issue as well. If it doesn't let me know and I'll look into it further :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Check on the weekend any time before night and see if you can interact with her then.

There's a new update coming out on Friday that should fix this issue as well. If it doesn't let me know and I'll look into it further :)
Thanks for the help. I was able to progress as you said. Also, FYI:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
Just asking, who is the virgin. Great game but as far as i can remember, none of the characters are virgins. I Kinda hope one was Suzy and maybe Jamie is another. But nothing confirmed

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just asking, who is the virgin. Great game but as far as i can remember, none of the characters are virgins. I Kinda hope one was Suzy and maybe Jamie is another. But nothing confirmed
don't think any are virgins.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah, someone must be, look at the tags
that mc's classmate who helped him with daddy's computer. :p

that shyish girl who works at cafe and also classmate who studies with mc at cafe are possibilities.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes