str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the detective should be fired never answers her fucking phone..pity the poor bastards that need to call her for an emergency
BUT god damn hate being spammed with having to call the bitch and she never answers ...bet she is unreachable this update too huh?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the detective should be fired never answers her fucking phone..pity the poor bastards that need to call her for an emergency
BUT god damn hate being spammed with having to call the bitch and she never answers ...bet she is unreachable this update too huh?
call her in the morning.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
call her in the morning.
ive tried several times night and morning and no luck i dunno if my game bugged out or what but deleted it for now
nothing else to really do all relationships were maxed for the level and not much for action (reward sex)

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
i played the game a week and the skyhill mart is never open you really cant check it in the afternoon during the week because youre at work so when is it open? thanks
Hi there. Adrian doesn't show up at the store until a specific day later.

I've grayed out the store when there is nothing to do there. Keep playing and eventually Adrian will show up there. I'll likely move that scene forward on the timeline in a future update since several people are getting there quicker than I expected.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea for some reason market isn't open anymore at any time but i did get adrian caught there.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
ive tried several times night and morning and no luck i dunno if my game bugged out or what but deleted it for now
nothing else to really do all relationships were maxed for the level and not much for action (reward sex)
Hi, I'm not sure why your game seems to be giving you this error. You should be able to call the Det. in the evening. I'll look into it and see if I can locate the error.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018

I've grayed out the store when there is nothing to do there. Keep playing and eventually Adrian will show up there. I'll likely move that scene forward on the timeline in a future update since several people are getting there quicker than I expected.
thanks ill try again

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018

what about the teacher shes suppose to reward the mc is that later too? thanks

efb51

Aug 15, 2019

Hello everybody! Update 5 is now available for all to download. Links are below, along with a new walkthrough.
If you're enjoying the game and you're not already a patron, consider throwing a few bucks my way. I love making games and I want to be able to do this for a long time, but I need food and your support helps me a ton.
Love you all and hope you enjoy the new content.
Downloads
Windows
Windows (Compressed)
Android
Mac
Walkthrough
Could you upload the Walk-through to another site to DL from? Cannot download from site for some reason.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
not yet fuck dana and the waitress girl ?
btw thx...
Not yet.

whitney when can i send her the email like jez said how do u send it
You should be able to send the e-mail by going to the basement after Jez suggests it at the bar.

when can we have sex with Lisa? ;)
Well there's some sex stuff in this update - not full on fucking yet, but we'll get there. Things are going to intensify a bit every update.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes