Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Reading through the Changelog I see a lot of stuff (kudos!), but do I read it right that there are no new H scenes included this time around?
Chapter 4 has new H-scenes. I released a small update (Act 1) two weeks after Chapter 4 that just has new conversations and a lot of fixes. I update very regularly - next chapter, which will contain new H-scenes, will be available early November.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Really like the game so far but a (very) minor annoyance was that the MC repeatedly said that the dad got meth to slow his heart rate instead of something like a beta blocker or diazepam. I know that it's a dumb nit-pick but I'd say it's a good sign if that's the biggest issue I had while playing through this.

(My years of pharmacology classes wouldn't let me go without mentioning this lol)

Reactions: The King of Pirates

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Really like the game so far but a (very) minor annoyance was that the MC repeatedly said that the dad got meth to slow his heart rate instead of something like a beta blocker or diazepam. I know that it's a dumb nit-pick but I'd say it's a good sign if that's the biggest issue I had while playing through this.

(My years of pharmacology classes wouldn't let me go without mentioning this lol)
Hah, it's extremely far-fetched. I needed a reason to bring meth into the story because of a few of the storylines later on and I was stretching to get there. Maybe eventually I'll come up with a more plausible reason, but for now that's what we have.

One of the ideas I had with this game was that the central story was completely ridiculous, while in contrast I hope that the individual storylines with each of the girls feels very real and grounded. I don't know if the idea will work or not, but it's something that I'm just playing around with.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Hah, it's extremely far-fetched. I needed a reason to bring meth into the story because of a few of the storylines later on and I was stretching to get there. Maybe eventually I'll come up with a more plausible reason, but for now that's what we have.

One of the ideas I had with this game was that the central story was completely ridiculous, while in contrast I hope that the individual storylines with each of the girls feels very real and grounded. I don't know if the idea will work or not, but it's something that I'm just playing around with.
Well luckily I'm probably the only person who will ever complain about that specific detail lol

Now, if you wanted an explanation that would pass muster as plausible you could go with something like...

Teleporting significantly interferes with dopamine levels for a while afterward, so he took it to avoid appearing wherever with a fresh case of parkinson's.

It's as close to plausible as to why he would need meth specifically instead of something less illegal and easier to find like adderall (because very few drugs cause such a large, sustained spike in dopamine levels and the ones that do are really rare and obscure)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
teasing tag...no kidding its such a tease not having a pregnancy tag added to this game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
teasing tag...no kidding its such a tease not having a pregnancy tag added to this game
preggo tag? do you understand how old mc and rest chars are (besides mommy and boss and some others)?

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
that depends how it's calced.
If all that's said is "The tallest mountain on Earth", there is only one answer, which is not Everest. It really depends on the question. If it's "What is the tallest mountain on Earth that is above sea level", Everest would be an appropriate answer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
WTF are you talking about mountains for? You know there's titties in this game right?
well only titties mc has seen on last 2 updates is that skatergirl and mari and not that many before either (besides spying girl next door).

also school in the morning had star but nothing new on counselor and studygroup only same old.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Pretty good game was kinda on the edge to try it cuz of sandbox but its tolerable and the dev made the game pretty clear to play without a walkthrough, and the MILF's in the game are pretty well done especially Lisa and the English teacher, also there are plenty of chances of stealing the girls from their husbands/boyfriends especially claire i think we would meet her again and i hope we get to keep the girls ourselves, besides that the story for each girls is pretty well done and their character arcs seems to be unique for each girls some cliche's there but still its good and here's hoping the girl from brazil shows up pregnant at MC's doorstep :BootyTime:, the main story is interesting and seems a bit far fetched but the girls make up for it and there are many to chose from but less content with each of them at the time, the H scenes were hot and the animations were pretty well done. Overall pretty good but i would like it to have some more progression of the main LI's atleast since we are already 4 chapters in and gotta steal those girls soon am i rite? :WeSmart:

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
rjrhodes
Playing your game I see strange things. You often have a text description of a character, including facial features, color of hair and so on. And more than one time what I read is not what I see. It seems like two different men making this game, one for text and another one for renders. And it looks like they don't really connected to each other.
Another strange thing I noticed. When MC meets police detective, she offers her hand for a handshake. Left hand. With working right hand, with no explanation in text. Why is that?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes