Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Did just that, thank you.
Next time you have similar issues just right click files and save as...... (smile as spiderfox says when he typed faster :)
It's such and old method but seems to be a new addition to F95's server instruction set

Reactions: LordUmbra

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Latest version changelog ?
Not sure why that hasn't been updated yet, but it's here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@rjrhodes
On the hints page, when I click on either Dana or Gertrude I get the hint for whatever person I clicked on before them.
Can you tell me how many hearts you have with them when this happens? I'll look into it.

Reactions: Paapi

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Guess I should really start a new game. The Suzie, Jamie, Dana, Lisa scenes did not trigger at all, neither did the main plot.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So, just downloaded and looks good so far.

One question though. I was able to define my relationship - how we call each other - with notatallmysister Suzy, but not with Lisa. Do I get the opportunity sometime later or is this a bug?

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
So, just downloaded and looks good so far.

One question though. I was able to define my relationship - how we call each other - with notatallmysister Suzy, but not with Lisa. Do I get the opportunity sometime later or is this a bug?
You should get the chance a little bit later in the same scene, when they're doing dishes in the kitchen after the meal.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Btw, do you have a Discord rjrhodes ? For bug reports? Or should I post them here?
1610840411985.png

Last edited:

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
I can't get the last heart from Suzy(shows me as 4/5), the hint tells me I have to raise my affection with Tammy, who is already maxed out. I looked at the guide and it mentions something about an MMA fight that never triggered for me? I've trained with her like 10 times. Also, Mrs. Mills is stuck at 1/4 and the hints for her are bugged, it just shows hints for other characters.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I can't get the last heart from Suzy(shows me as 4/5), the hint tells me I have to raise my affection with Tammy, who is already maxed out. I looked at the guide and it mentions something about an MMA fight that never triggered for me? I've trained with her like 10 times. Also, Mrs. Mills is stuck at 1/4 and the hints for her are bugged, it just shows hints for other characters.
Did you upgrade from an older version of the game, or is this a fresh playthrough?

Suzy's max hearts should be 6, not 5. Tammy's should be 5, is that how many you have?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
1. Comes home to investigate father's disappearance
2. Discovers opportunity to have sex with lots of people who father wouldn't be enthusiastic about him having sex with
3. Mysteriously loses interest in locating father

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
Did you upgrade from an older version of the game, or is this a fresh playthrough?

Suzy's max hearts should be 6, not 5. Tammy's should be 5, is that how many you have?
I was using an old save, I started a new game and it's showing the correct amount of hearts now.

Rabbac

Oct 29, 2020
I liked this.. but 2 problems.. Mrs Welsh didnt appear on my laptop and Adrian didn't appear on me phone (didnt even get to first loveheart) so i was unable to continue their stories.... just to let you know in case im not the only one.

Look forward to any updates

Regards
Rabbac

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes