somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
rjrhodes

Since the first page links to this specific post for the "bug fixes"
https://f95zone.to/threads/come-home-ch-6-v2-06-r-j-rhodes.54521/page-21#post-4924975

Maybe you should put this latest fix there too?

It would be nice if the player knew they had seen all scenes, instead of just knowing they are max affection. Thinking of how the lady at the cafe has a scene but is not in the list, or how the counselor mentions her receptionist but again not in the list. Also not having the Jamie icon on her house in the evening makes it seem like she isn't there.

This was all on an old save. Might want to move the credits scene to end of story content or something if it isn't. I got it when starting up an old save and then next I got a tutorial, so that was funny.

Few small things, In gallery I have 3 "Study make out with Jamie" which as far as I can tell are the same scene.

small error on choosing "your ass" in movie theater date with Jamie. Also got it choosing study with her in her room after maxing her out and doing everything else. As an aside if you choose watch tv with her, she acts like it is the first time again and is opposite side of the couch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Wow, MC is a douche walking out of the dinner with Reba like that. Not the first time I've found the MC's behavior repugnant though.

Had to start a new game as well. Half the character were showing stars well below where their max should have been.

Last edited:

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
rjrhodes

Since the first page links to this specific post for the "bug fixes"
https://f95zone.to/threads/come-home-ch-6-v2-06-r-j-rhodes.54521/page-21#post-4924975

Maybe you should put this latest fix there too?

It would be nice if the player knew they had seen all scenes, instead of just knowing they are max affection. Thinking of how the lady at the cafe has a scene but is not in the list, or how the counselor mentions her receptionist but again not in the list. Also not having the Jamie icon on her house in the evening makes it seem like she isn't there.

This was all on an old save. Might want to move the credits scene to end of story content or something if it isn't. I got it when starting up an old save and then next I got a tutorial, so that was funny.

Few small things, In gallery I have 3 "Study make out with Jamie" which as far as I can tell are the same scene.

small error on choosing "your ass" in movie theater date with Jamie. Also got it choosing study with her in her room after maxing her out and doing everything else. As an aside if you choose watch tv with her, she acts like it is the first time again and is opposite side of the couch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the bug fixes didnt fix the save issue for me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: snowbear

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I am not able to understand what to do. I completed basement quest then I get a message that may be I should call Detective Rodriguez and then when I go to cellphone and click on Detective Rodriguez it says I dont have anything to talk to Dr. Rodriguez right now. Really confused what to do

snowbear

Oct 21, 2020
Well I am not able to understand what to do. I completed basement quest then I get a message that may be I should call Detective Rodriguez and then when I go to cellphone and click on Detective Rodriguez it says I dont have anything to talk to Dr. Rodriguez right now. Really confused what to do
Hard to tell where exactly in the story you are. Try to call her in the evening or night from MC's bedroom.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\theri\Downloads\ComeHome-2.06-pc\ComeHome-.2.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\theri\Downloads\ComeHome-2.06-pc\ComeHome-.2.06-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\theri\Downloads\ComeHome-2.06-pc\ComeHome-.2.06-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\theri\Downloads\ComeHome-2.06-pc\ComeHome-.2.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\theri\Downloads\ComeHome-2.06-pc\ComeHome-.2.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\theri\Downloads\ComeHome-2.06-pc\ComeHome-.2.06-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\theri\Downloads\ComeHome-2.06-pc\ComeHome-.2.06-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\theri\Downloads\ComeHome-2.06-pc\ComeHome-.2.06-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\theri\Downloads\ComeHome-2.06-pc\ComeHome-.2.06-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\theri\Downloads\ComeHome-2.06-pc\ComeHome-.2.06-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\theri\Downloads\ComeHome-2.06-pc\ComeHome-.2.06-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Users\theri\Downloads\ComeHome-2.06-pc\ComeHome-.2.06-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\theri\Downloads\ComeHome-2.06-pc\ComeHome-.2.06-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\theri\Downloads\ComeHome-2.06-pc\ComeHome-.2.06-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "C:\Users\theri\Downloads\ComeHome-2.06-pc\ComeHome-.2.06-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 437, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "C:\Users\theri\Downloads\ComeHome-2.06-pc\ComeHome-.2.06-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 429, in save
raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Come Home .2.06
Sun Jan 17 10:30:56 2021
```

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Dang, I thought I removed the conversations from those scenes.

Okay, well here's a quick fix. Replace the two files in games\scenes\jamie\jamiestudy and games\scenes\jamie\jamietv with these two respectively.

I'll do another upload in a week or so that will fix any of these minor bugs that got past beta.
it's also change the name file?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
not rly, on other threads i have dl'd .rpys just fine.
Not recently you didnt F95 only allows download with right click now only reason I made mega zip link for people who were lazy and wanted a straight update

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and i thought mc would be blueballed on this update but to my big surprise he got to bang 1 of girls (won't spoil which). sister (suzy) is only besides mrs mcgill who doesn't have full hearts.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
First time playing this one and I must say, more than impressed thus far. Many of the characters have their own thing/charm going on and it's refreshing to see a MILF type character that is a hot older woman rather than someone who looks 25 or so. Lisa is definitely getting the thumbs up from me for some real world sexiness. Bai was a surprise packet though, definitely didn't see that option coming along but more than happy to see where it goes in future updates!

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Anyone have a mod for removing the black shadow text box?
I've used Penfold Mole's one by merging it but it doesn't remove it. Also, replacing it crashes it, after rollback as it won't accept replacement.
I don't like text boxes covering over images so having using both Penfolds one or the outline one and has worked on most of the games I've played.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes