cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
after new content I went few dates with that diner girl and no idea on what day my save has.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
tried to call her in the evening/night?
Tried from room evening and night after getting the prompt.
Maybe I should call Detective .....
then use phone to get message
I don't have anything to talk to Dectective Rodririguez about right now.

Looks like you have to have access to Dad's computer and then call goes through at night.

In the call he does not mention that he can access the laptop just that he has it.
Still looks like there is a bug in the timeline.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Alright so.. At this rate we'll be fucking Lisa before Suzy, that just seems weird to me.. And that Suzy scene that was actually a Tammy scene with Tammy saying Suzy will get jealous? Right.. Cause they didn't come up with that together..

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
Found a bug in V.2.06

File "game/Scenes/Kendra/KendraConversations/kendrap4.rpy", line 20, in script
show kendra date sad
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/kendra [datelocation] sad.png': could not find image. (u'images/kendra car sad.png')

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
This game is just beeegging for a walkthrough mod. JokerLeader eh?
I mean, I'm all for good walkthrough mods, but
a) this has an in-game hint system, and
b) the only story changing options (as I see it), are whether you want to pursue a certain character or not. Don't really need a WT for that. All chat options are non-exclusive questions or flavor choices. Again, as far as I can see, I'm not the dev.

Jun 11, 2018
how do u progress with suzi j got tammy's stats maxwd out like the hint says to do but hint still says continue tammy line what to do please anyone?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you have max stars on nearly every1 then end of update.

May 27, 2017
anyone got a full save i can have i just want to see the gallery
Use UnRen
Paste the "UnRen.bat" file in the folder with the game's .exe.
Open it and select "1.Extract RPA packages".
Wait for it to finish, it'll tell you so.
After it's over, go to "games" folder and there will be a folder called "images" with animations and game renders.

This is called a CG rip, you can use this on any RenPy game.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
Use UnRen
Paste the "UnRen.bat" file in the folder with the game's .exe.
Open it and select "1.Extract RPA packages".
Wait for it to finish, it'll tell you so.
After it's over, go to "games" folder and there will be a folder called "images" with animations and game renders.

This is called a CG rip, you can use this on any RenPy game.

i never new that about that thanks i still rather have a save those video you have to search for them and there all half a second long.

May 27, 2017
i never new that about that thanks i still rather have a save those video you have to search for them and there all half a second long.
UnRen is also how you enable Console Commands, to allow cheating in stat heavy games. I don't know if there is a save file uploaded, or if anyone will upload their own, but I always try to do things myself before asking for help. Hope I was able to assist. :)

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes