Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Anyone have a mod for removing the black shadow text box?
I've used Penfold Mole's one by merging it but it doesn't remove it. Also, replacing it crashes it, after rollback as it won't accept replacement.
I don't like text boxes covering over images so having using both Penfolds one or the outline one and has worked on most of the games I've played.
There is a textbox opacity slider in the preferences menu.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
how to get adrian's number? i did everything else
Everything? Including all basement cleaning and calling the detective? That was when it triggered for me. I then found Adrian in the shop and she gave me her number.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dacris69

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
imb............., dum............, mor.......... nvm.
In his defense, I almost asked the same question, because I cleaned the basement inbetween the important stuff. ;)
Thought it might be a bug or I missed something, probably because the Adrian hint said I should call her, even though I didn't have her number yet rjrhodes. Just had the idea of maybe another hint text until you get her number. :unsure:

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
In his defense, I almost asked the same question, because I cleaned the basement inbetween the important stuff. ;)
Thought it might be a bug or I missed something, probably because the Adrian hint said I should call her, even though I didn't have her number yet rjrhodes. Just had the idea of maybe another hint text until you get her number. :unsure:
Yep, I've already changed this for the next update.

Also, calling people names because they didn't realize something is not cool. Usually, if the player doesn't realize something, it's probably the devs fault for not making it more obvious :)

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Love the VN.
Just found a couple of bugs.

Image 'bg fileroom' does not accept attributes 'shut'.
This happens when you shut the fileroom door.
The picture you get is just the checkerboard.

Got to a point where I am advised to call the Detective to be told I do not have anything to talk to her about.
Seems wrong.
Regards,
David

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
and i thought mc would be blueballed on this update but to my big surprise he got to bang 1 of girls (won't spoil which). sister (suzy) is only besides mrs mcgill who doesn't have full hearts.
I must have given up on the game before that happened. Had multiple dates with various people, kept playing day after day, the relationship screen showed that I'd advanced the relationships as far as possible except for 1 person and I quit. I am not a huge fan of free roam/sandbox, they are always empty and grindy, but this one, since it is made to "never end", feels even more so... At least my MC has his homework for his two classes completed!

Anyway, seems it's another game with sexy women but endless gameplay that I will have to skip. Good luck to the dev, hope it is successful for them.

D

Deleted member 2767565

Yep, I've already changed this for the next update.

Also, calling people names because they didn't realize something is not cool. Usually, if the player doesn't realize something, it's probably the devs fault for not making it more obvious :)
You can tell you developed this game. You're too nice. You come across like Dana and none of that is really meant as a criticism. I mean you seem like a nice person, that's all and I do not buy the fact that, in this case, the problem is probably the fault of, you, the Developer.

It seems to me that so many times this particular issue is a case of unintentional laziness, not stupidity that is the problem. So many people (and I find myself regularly guilty of the same) fail to stretch that "mental muscle" between their ears. Just like most everything else in life if you don't exercise it, it increasingly fails to function efficiently for you.

I do, however, agree wholeheartedly about not being insulting or cruel in the choice of words used. That is totally uncalled for (and another issue in itself), no matter how extreme the criticism.

I shall take a look at Patreon. See what added inducements you are offering to subscribers (yeah, mercenary, I know...sorry about that).
PN/ Hmmm...Patreon = pretty good. I'll seriously consider it (I mean it).

I love this game. Thanks for taking the time to create it for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
You can tell you developed this game. You're too nice. You come across like Dana and none of that is really meant as a criticism. I mean you seem like a nice person, that's all and I do not buy the fact that, in this case, the problem is probably the fault of, you, the Developer.
I'm a little bit of all of them. Thanks for the kind words :)

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
I got scared, I've loaded my 2.05 save and tutorial popped up, I thought my progress reseted :D.
- Removed the calendar system.
- Increased affection gained from most activities to reduce grind.
Does it mean saves past 41th-42nd day will now work in the next version? It didn't specifically say to save this time.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I got scared, I've loaded my 2.05 save and tutorial popped up, I thought my progress reseted :D.

Does it mean saves past 41th-42nd day will now work in the next version? It didn't specifically say to save this time.
That's correct. I removed the "end" of the game for now. You can play as much as you want and still be fine for the next update.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes