OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Sorry Bro, the mod doesn't unlock scenes but just images.
Working fine for me. Are you looking at the 'bonus image gallery' ? As they are just images, however in game if you click the heart in the top right corner of the screen you will be able to access the scenes for each character.

Nov 8, 2020
Working fine for me. Are you looking at the 'bonus image gallery' ? As they are just images, however in game if you click the heart in the top right corner of the screen you will be able to access the scenes for each character.
I also tried to start over but no heart. Could it be because of Win 11?

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
It IS technically a sandbox game, because you decide whom to date in which order and you can date everybody everywhere all at once, but there are no things you have to repeat in a grindy way.
I mean, technically the colloquial use of "sandbox" on this forum is complete bullshit. It's a slippery slope and I don't think the people that are reduced to tears, when they have to click on icons instead of lines of text should be taken seriously.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I mean, technically the colloquial use of "sandbox" on this forum is complete bullshit. It's a slippery slope and I don't think the people that are reduced to tears, when they have to click on icons instead of lines of text should be taken seriously.
They must have had a truly traumatizing experience with their first "sandbox" game.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Guessing its still not possible to be with the sister, Suzy (if I remember right) without Tammy? I presume not but I didn't play since she said something along the lines of, I'm with Tammy if you don't like it fuck off.. which I did. She was my favorite but I don't do 3rd wheel which is what I felt like after she made her choice Tammy > MC.
your loss.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75 and cxx

ferro85

Apr 19, 2022
in game if you click the heart in the top right corner of the screen you will be able to access the scenes for each character.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm just glad it's not the kind of sandbox where we have to 'Go here at 10:30 PM on a Wednesday'
Thats the kind of stuff that pisses me off.

Also, bro I didn't know you played this game. My favourite girl is Izzy btw.
Used to be a supporter, too.

My favorites are Brandi, Jamie, Reba, Mari, and Dana.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Sandbox is bad when it has lots of locations and there is 1 right one you have to pick to move on. It would be much better as a VN if it's like that. Also, if it has grind. Grind at all is bad, and lots of it is unacceptable.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Sandbox is bad when it has lots of locations and there is 1 right one you have to pick to move on. It would be much better as a VN if it's like that. Also, if it has grind. Grind at all is bad, and lots of it is unacceptable.
I'll try most sandbox games. If it ends up being a grind fest off to the recycle bin it goes.

Reactions: Demnor

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Kinda sad it gets here before I can get it on Steam.
True. I was like whaaaa-? when I saw the beta leaked 12 hours before the patreon/Steam release. I mean, ... oh well.
Anyway, premium is up on Steam.

Some not for me - the old lawyer and the ones that are actually men.
That's why you can turn them on/off. :D If you want to sound a bit more friendly, you could say "the ones with dicks", because Adrian is a trans woman pre-op, not a man.

Adrian and Bai have "friends only" routes, btw, which I recommend follwing, because so far only Adrian unlocks the Arcade dating location. As I said, friends only, no sex, no nudity. Also Bai's friends-only route opens up a possible MFM with Tammy scene. Balls not touching. :cool:

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes