Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
True. I was like whaaaa-? when I saw the beta leaked 12 hours before the patreon/Steam release. I mean, ... oh well.
Anyway, premium is up on Steam.

That's why you can turn them on/off. :D If you want to sound a bit more friendly, you could say "the ones with dicks", because Adrian is a trans woman pre-op, not a man.

Adrian and Bai have "friends only" routes, btw, which I recommend follwing, because so far only Adrian unlocks the Arcade dating location. As I said, friends only, no sex, no nudity. Also Bai's friends-only route opens up a possible MFM with Tammy scene. Balls not touching. :cool:
I can't just be friends with Adrian I love that girl.
I want to give her lots of cuddles and kisses.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True. I was like whaaaa-? when I saw the beta leaked 12 hours before the patreon/Steam release. I mean, ... oh well.
Anyway, premium is up on Steam.

That's why you can turn them on/off. :D If you want to sound a bit more friendly, you could say "the ones with dicks", because Adrian is a trans woman pre-op, not a man.

Adrian and Bai have "friends only" routes, btw, which I recommend follwing, because so far only Adrian unlocks the Arcade dating location. As I said, friends only, no sex, no nudity. Also Bai's friends-only route opens up a possible MFM with Tammy scene. Balls not touching. :cool:
Yeah, that last scene that you spoilered is one of the very few scenes I did have a problem with to be honest in game. Devs game and his choice of course in the end. Just with Tammy being explicitly unavoidable on Suzy path, it somehow did not really feel right to me to have exactly her in a MFM scene even if avoidable, if she had been just a friend with benefits and could have Suzy without her and her setup as a girl into swinging from start fully fine, now though it was def not my fave scene in game. Personal opinion though especially considering I am no fan of scenes like that in games anyway. Game is quite enjoyable overall though in end.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes