Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
sorry if my post read as that lol
my point was about amount of content
in being a dick even though 5 main girls, they are realistically 4. thats why one of the fan fav in that game is short white hair chick who's actually a side chick.
Gotcha. I do see how from a gameplay/marketing standpoint it could feel like a bait-and-switch for some people. Personally I don't mind it, but can empathize with those that might.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
aren't maya and josy/whatever her name is from being a dik the same??
they are a pair, it kinda fks that game since technically its 5 main girls but 2 of them come as a pair essentially.
Yep they are so far, though the game is hinting Josy and Maya could split and mc can confess to still having feelings for Josy iirc. I have done many different Badik saves of all different routes I could think of (something I almost never do with vn's) some solo and some for the drama like Sage/Jade, Jill/Bella but I have never done Maya and Josy past the split or stay scene. Im not a fan of poly relationships or lesbian scenes in general ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I know I am in a minority but it is what it is.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Yep they are so far, though the game is hinting Josy and Maya could split and mc can confess to still having feelings for Josy iirc. I have done many different Badik saves of all different routes I could think of (something I almost never do with vn's) some solo and some for the drama like Sage/Jade, Jill/Bella but I have never done Maya and Josy past the split or stay scene. Im not a fan of poly relationships or lesbian scenes in general ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I know I am in a minority but it is what it is.
Nothing wrong with that. I'm a fan of both poly and lesbian/bi content, but people are gonna have different preferences and that's okay. I do like games that have options and include diverse relationship/sexual representation though, and personally feel this game does a great job at that.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
i played all of rabe's story and i looked at the hint and they said i missed some pảt :((((
Hmmm... that sounds like you ignored some of and told Jez about the meth lab too early.

IF that was the case you can reset Jez's raid like this and continue with Reba:

- Start the game, load your save. Also make sure to keep a copy of that save!
– Make sure Jez's and Reba's hearts are turned on.
– Press SHIFT+O to open the console.
– Enter reba11 = False
– Press <return>
– Enter jez11 = False
– Press <return>
– Press [esc] to exit the console.

If you do this - change the two variables via console - the meth bunker raid will trigger again, Jez will come by at night and have sex with you, afterwards Reba will call. Skip to next Saturday, Reba will call you and invite you to a second trip to the lake, where you will have sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: dreddhead

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hmmm... that sounds like you ignored some of and told Jez about the meth lab too early.

IF that was the case you can reset Jez's raid like this and continue with Reba:

- Start the game, load your save. Also make sure to keep a copy of that save!
– Make sure Jez's and Reba's hearts are turned on.
– Press SHIFT+O to open the console.
– Enter reba11 = False
– Press <return>
– Enter jez11 = False
– Press <return>
– Press [esc] to exit the console.

If you do this - change the two variables via console - the meth bunker raid will trigger again, Jez will come by at night and have sex with you, afterwards Reba will call. Skip to next Saturday, Reba will call you and invite you to a second trip to the lake, where you will have sex.
Hmm Sounds like some of these paths are too confusing for my old ass. I'll stick to Adrian. It's simple and straightforward.

Reactions: LordWanze

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Hmm Sounds like some of these paths are too confusing for my old ass. I'll stick to Adrian. It's simple and straightforward.
I managed the repair thing somehow, but can't for the life of me remember how...
It was a bit of reloading involved, I'm sure :unsure:
And Adrian is the best anyway :giggle:

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes