GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Someone having crashes just after open the basement?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scenes.rpy", line 1147, in script call
call advancetime from _call_advancetime_3
File "game/processes.rpy", line 30, in script call
call checkavailablescenes from _call_checkavailablescenes
File "game/locations.rpy", line 156, in script call
call jamiewindow from _call_jamiewindow
File "game/locations.rpy", line 191, in script call
call jamiewindow0 from _call_jamiewindow0
File "game/locations.rpy", line 152, in script call
call advancetime from _call_advancetime_21
File "game/locations.rpy", line 477, in script
if basementfirst == True:
File "game/locations.rpy", line 477, in <module>
NameError: name 'basementfirst' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scenes.rpy", line 1147, in script call
call advancetime from _call_advancetime_3
File "game/locations.rpy", line 191, in script call
call jamiewindow0 from _call_jamiewindow0
File "game/locations.rpy", line 152, in script call
call advancetime from _call_advancetime_21
File "game/locations.rpy", line 477, in script
File "D:\Downloads\Megasync\ComeHome-0.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Downloads\Megasync\ComeHome-0.02-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Downloads\Megasync\ComeHome-0.02-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Come Home 0.02
Mon Jul 20 15:00:30 2020

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Someone having crashes just after open the basement?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

to get rid of that error you either start a new game or fix it manually from the developer console. if you choose for the latter solution you will need to open the dev console and type:

$ basementfirst = True
$ basementresearch = 0
$ lastdanascene = day
$ lastjamiewindow = day
$ tammyaffection = 0
$ lastlisascene = day
$ lastizzyday = day
$ lastjamiescene = day
$ lastizzyscene = day

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
to get rid of that error you either start a new game or fix it manually from the developer console. if you choose for the latter solution you will need to open the dev console and type:

$ basementfirst = True
$ basementresearch = 0
$ lastdanascene = day
$ lastjamiewindow = day
$ tammyaffection = 0
$ lastlisascene = day
$ lastizzyday = day
$ lastjamiescene = day
$ lastizzyscene = day
Thanks a lot, It's works for me!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is a WT for this game? I don't know what answers are good for Lisa's daughter, and I want to choose dialogues well with her, if they count here.

And who can you have sex with so far?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Update time!

Aug 13, 2020 at 5:29 PM
Character Focus: Devon, Moose, Mal
1597550510757.png
Devon, Moose, and Mal are Izzy's boys - her gang. She is always seen hanging out with them at the park at night, listening to music, smoking weed.
Devon, on the left is the quiet one. Of the three, he is the one that she considers her man. He doesn't talk much and mostly just makes angry faces at people. Because of this, he's kind of a mystery.
Moose is the big guy. He's big and fast. He had a full ride playing college football for Skyhill, but was kicked out last year for beating up some kid in the locker room pretty badly. He stays pretty chill most of the time, but when something makes him mad, it's like a switch goes off and he becomes a different person.
Mal is the one on the right. You don't know a lot about him, but from what you can gather, he's kind of a badass. He's won a bunch of MMA tournaments and there's talk that his whole family has some sort of dojo where they train secret techniques at. You're not sure how much of that is actually true, but it sounds cool.

1597550491288.png

Hello all! Let's talk about Chapter 3.

It's pretty much done. I actually finished rendering the last animation overnight and I'm putting that animation together right now so that I can test it and then post the chapter for $5 Patrons a little later today. I've been play-testing the chapter for the last several days and I think I've caught most of the bugs. If there's any left, I'm hoping you guys will let me know and I can iron them out as well.

So what's new in Chapter 3?

New scenes for Lisa, Suzy, Jamie, Mari, Izzy, Kendra, Ms. Welch & Adrian, Juliana, Mrs. Mills, and Tammy, Also a new scene for Jamie's Window.

The Cell Phone - You can now use your cell phone in the bedroom and in the car to call somebody that you have the number for. Right now there isn't much there, as I have not written the phone conversations with the characters yet, but later I'll fill in that stuff so that you'll be able to spend time talking on the phone with somebody to boost your relationship with them. At the moment it's only used to call Det. Rodriguez to let her know what you've discovered in the basement.

Cafe Chats - At the Skyhill Cafe (The one in the school) you'll be able to chat up people. I've only added three scenes here for now, but there will be more later. Chatting up people in the cafe increases your character's confidence, and could unlock other scenes as well.

The Update Function - I tested this in a couple of different ways and it seems like the update function is working properly now. You should be able to continue where you left off with your previous save. Depending on where you saved your game, there may be a hiccup or two here. Let me know if you have any problems. The game automatically checks for updates whenever you go to sleep. Also there is an update button when you open up your main menu in the game. The first thing you should do when starting your game is open it up and press that update button, just to make sure that everything is up to date and you don't get any errors. Again, let me know if this doesn't work properly.

Affection Points - So, behind the scenes, every time you do a scene with a character, I've been having the game add an affection point, so that it knows to allow you to do the next scene in the sequence. Now, I'm showing you those affection points though, and basically the whole point of the game is achieving them by raising your relationship with a character. You can raise your relationship by spending time with a character or by giving them answers they like in conversations. There will be other ways to raise affection later as well. You can check on your affection with a character by clicking the heart icon on the map screen.

The Gym - When you progress with Tammy, you will unlock the Gym. Here is another place that you can spend your time to increase your strength. Right now Strength isn't actually used for anything, but it will be later.

The Laptop - You can now use your laptop in the bedroom. Right now it is used for studying, and for buying a certain item through the internet, but more functions will be added to it in future chapters.

And that's all for now. I can't wait for you all to get to play this chapter, as it is easily the biggest and best so far. I'll be posting it for $5 patrons later today. The rest of my patrons will get access to it next Friday after it goes through another week of beta-testing. Then it will be released to the public on August 28th.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Come Home : Chapter 3 [v0.3] [R.J. Rhodes]

- Original Size: 424 MB

Compressed version for PC (100MB): - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
what is the second lisa scene? it doesn't give me any hint like it did with suzy
edit: it was a random couch scene
Also the second suzy scene doesn't have a hint.
I high;y suggest getting the hints to be static. there was one for suzy's first scene but not second, then there wasn't one for lisa's couch scenes but there was one for her night scene.
make them appear for all

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Update time!

Aug 13, 2020 at 5:29 PM
Character Focus: Devon, Moose, Mal
View attachment 774280
Devon, Moose, and Mal are Izzy's boys - her gang. She is always seen hanging out with them at the park at night, listening to music, smoking weed.
Devon, on the left is the quiet one. Of the three, he is the one that she considers her man. He doesn't talk much and mostly just makes angry faces at people. Because of this, he's kind of a mystery.
Moose is the big guy. He's big and fast. He had a full ride playing college football for Skyhill, but was kicked out last year for beating up some kid in the locker room pretty badly. He stays pretty chill most of the time, but when something makes him mad, it's like a switch goes off and he becomes a different person.
Mal is the one on the right. You don't know a lot about him, but from what you can gather, he's kind of a badass. He's won a bunch of MMA tournaments and there's talk that his whole family has some sort of dojo where they train secret techniques at. You're not sure how much of that is actually true, but it sounds cool.

View attachment 774279

Hello all! Let's talk about Chapter 3.

It's pretty much done. I actually finished rendering the last animation overnight and I'm putting that animation together right now so that I can test it and then post the chapter for $5 Patrons a little later today. I've been play-testing the chapter for the last several days and I think I've caught most of the bugs. If there's any left, I'm hoping you guys will let me know and I can iron them out as well.

So what's new in Chapter 3?

New scenes for Lisa, Suzy, Jamie, Mari, Izzy, Kendra, Ms. Welch & Adrian, Juliana, Mrs. Mills, and Tammy, Also a new scene for Jamie's Window.

The Cell Phone - You can now use your cell phone in the bedroom and in the car to call somebody that you have the number for. Right now there isn't much there, as I have not written the phone conversations with the characters yet, but later I'll fill in that stuff so that you'll be able to spend time talking on the phone with somebody to boost your relationship with them. At the moment it's only used to call Det. Rodriguez to let her know what you've discovered in the basement.

Cafe Chats - At the Skyhill Cafe (The one in the school) you'll be able to chat up people. I've only added three scenes here for now, but there will be more later. Chatting up people in the cafe increases your character's confidence, and could unlock other scenes as well.

The Update Function - I tested this in a couple of different ways and it seems like the update function is working properly now. You should be able to continue where you left off with your previous save. Depending on where you saved your game, there may be a hiccup or two here. Let me know if you have any problems. The game automatically checks for updates whenever you go to sleep. Also there is an update button when you open up your main menu in the game. The first thing you should do when starting your game is open it up and press that update button, just to make sure that everything is up to date and you don't get any errors. Again, let me know if this doesn't work properly.

Affection Points - So, behind the scenes, every time you do a scene with a character, I've been having the game add an affection point, so that it knows to allow you to do the next scene in the sequence. Now, I'm showing you those affection points though, and basically the whole point of the game is achieving them by raising your relationship with a character. You can raise your relationship by spending time with a character or by giving them answers they like in conversations. There will be other ways to raise affection later as well. You can check on your affection with a character by clicking the heart icon on the map screen.

The Gym - When you progress with Tammy, you will unlock the Gym. Here is another place that you can spend your time to increase your strength. Right now Strength isn't actually used for anything, but it will be later.

The Laptop - You can now use your laptop in the bedroom. Right now it is used for studying, and for buying a certain item through the internet, but more functions will be added to it in future chapters.

And that's all for now. I can't wait for you all to get to play this chapter, as it is easily the biggest and best so far. I'll be posting it for $5 patrons later today. The rest of my patrons will get access to it next Friday after it goes through another week of beta-testing. Then it will be released to the public on August 28th.
Hmm. Guess I need to restart. No new scenes at all.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I can't find the second Suzie scene either. That's pretty much the last I need.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Gameplay sucks :cool: (n) Let Mc fuck Milf or his Bitchy sis :LOL:(y)
its Short game realy short i hate navigation etc sanbox thingy for this game:cautious:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Walkthrough required and what is the ? depict when I click on the heart. It doesnt seem to work when I click on it. Also after the breakfast it says "You must do the new scene for Suzy before you can gain more affection." I dont really know how to do the new scene for Suzy?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes