Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Walkthrough required and what is the ? depict when I click on the heart. It doesnt seem to work when I click on it. Also after the breakfast it says "You must do the new scene for Suzy before you can gain more affection." I dont really know how to do the new scene for Suzy?
I restarted and still can't get any new scenes. So, yeah. I think a WT is def needed.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Walkthrough required and what is the ? depict when I click on the heart. It doesnt seem to work when I click on it. Also after the breakfast it says "You must do the new scene for Suzy before you can gain more affection." I dont really know how to do the new scene for Suzy?
I think that everyone here is in the same boat... no hint at all...

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
I'm gonna wait for a bit of more content before playing, but i wish you good luck on you first ever game. everything seems great so far.

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
Is there any bonus to getting 10/10 in the test? Seems like no matter what I do I can't get more than 9/10 with only 15 seconds.

Don't release an open world game without a walkthrough. Actually, just don't make open world games period, they suck 90% of the time.

Last edited:

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I honestly have no idea what think about this, i know its early stages but honest, ITS A MESS, its constant pointless clicking for nothing ! Zero hints or Nav. 90% of the options (example home) do nothing "sorry theres nothing to do here " and @ almost 500mb for such little play is utter garbage! Sorry harsh but true !

Last edited:
Reactions: boraxkarloff

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly between Ms. Welch and that peer review scene I'm not sure if I despise the school or the MC more.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Variable initialization has been done after the start label. It means that it will break every new update where new variables have been added. :confused:
Implemented separate chapter update labels to call right after the start label - that also will never work. Added some chapter update system that is supposed to be called from the main menu, but also doesn't work.
What a mess. I'm not sure I want to try to clean it up...

Clearly written by someone who knows something about coding in some other language, but missing the basics of Ren'Py and is trying to write code in Ren'Py the same way he does in the language he knows.

Nope, too big of a mess, too much work. Gonna skip it.
This probably should be recoded from scratch. In proper Ren'Py / Python way. Not sure what it could be called right now... :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Johnny6

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
Variable initialization has been done after the start label. It means that it will break every new update where new variables have been added. :confused:
Implemented separate chapter update labels to call right after the start label - that also will never work. Added some chapter update system that is supposed to be called from the main menu, but also doesn't work.
What a mess. I'm not sure I want to try to clean it up...

Clearly written by someone who knows something about coding in some other language, but missing the basics of Ren'Py and is trying to write code in Ren'Py the same way he does in the language he knows.

Nope, too big of a mess, too much work. Gonna skip it.
This probably should be recoded from scratch. In proper Ren'Py / Python way. Not sure what it could be called right now... :unsure:
Is this with regards to the android port? If so, thanks for taking a look at it. If it's all that trouble I don't mind doing without. Plenty of other games here to play.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is this with regards to the android port? If so, thanks for taking a look at it. If it's all that trouble I don't mind doing without. Plenty of other games here to play.
Not just Android. The code of the game isn't written in a way to use the capabilities of Ren'Py to implement new variables with new releases. Looks like the dev hasn't read a word about Ren'Py variables or about defining them or about the init level and is trying to add them to new updates via Ren'Py subroutines while runnign the game script. And failing at it.

For the player it's just bugged as hell if you don't start every release from the beginning.

Someone might try to port it to Android and may even succeed at it, but the port will still be as bugged as the desktop version is.

To correct these code design problems I should find out what for variables with non-zero default values are meant for and would it really be necessary to set those values not at the init level, but later on while running the game script. Seemed to be more than a days job at first glance. Someone with more free time at hand may try to do that, I don't have time nor will to do it.

Whoever is writing this code will have to rewrite this variable initialization part of it sooner or later anyway, otherwise every new update with new variables will break all previous saves.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why is the walkthrough of all things behind behind a pay wall
what to do in 0.3 was posted some time ago.

odd update but at least mc got thru all girls and isn't blueballed anymore.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes