cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So no actual blood on blood incest in this game? Im assuming the incest tag is because of the phony incest aka stepcest?
no any incest yet since mc only interacts with 1 sister and mommy besides spying other on shower.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Let me know as soon as this game has some good hint system and NO fucking minigames with a timer. Holy shit minigames suck all the time but a ridicilous timer too? And also after the "test" error messages every few lines :(

Last edited:
Reactions: dingdong84

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Let me know as soon as this game has some good hint system and NO fucking minigames with a timer. Holy shit minigames suck all the time but a ridicilous timer too? And also after the "test" error all the time.
next version.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Let me know as soon as this game has some good hint system and NO fucking minigames with a timer. Holy shit minigames suck all the time but a ridicilous timer too? And also after the "test" error messages every few lines :(
The minigames will definitely be gone next update. The hint system might take a little longer. Im actually planning a complete overhaul of the sandbox system next month that should solve a lot of those problems.

As for incest, we all know what patreons rules are. There is no blood on blood incest in the story. Your character lives with two women who you can assign your relationship to. Do what you will with that. I can't do anything more without risking my patreon being removed, unfortunately.

Also, I did not set the tags on this and am not sure how to change them. Some of the other tags are not present in the game either. Virgins, sexual harassment, groping, exhibitionism. However most of those will be present later, along with many other fetishes.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my android port of Come Home Chapter 3 0.3 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

Last edited:

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
here is my android port of Come Home Chapter 3 0.3 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports
I just played a bit on my phone and noticed that some of the animations weren't working. None of the animations that don't loop were played. Do you know if this is because of the way that you compressed the game or is there a way that I could change the program code to make it work better?

An official Android release is something I'm working on, but I my programming knowledge is admittedly lacking and I appreciate any input.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
I just played a bit on my phone and noticed that some of the animations weren't working. None of the animations that don't loop were played. Do you know if this is because of the way that you compressed the game or is there a way that I could change the program code to make it work better?

An official Android release is something I'm working on, but I my programming knowledge is admittedly lacking and I appreciate any input.
try this my new port

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
rjrhodes you can submit a ticket for the game dev tag.

Also, how much content is in the game? It's not a good sign to see changelog:N/A, especially for multiple updates. Gives the impression that you don't care, or the update doesn't add anything worth mentioning; either way it makes people less likely to look at the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Also, how much content is in the game? It's not a good sign to see changelog:N/A, especially for multiple updates. Gives the impression that you don't care, or the update doesn't add anything worth mentioning; either way it makes people less likely to look at the game.
it's on ch 3 so has quite a bit of content.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020

The game is going to be big, so it's not anywhere near complete, but I just published Chapter 4 for my Patrons, so there's quite a bit of content in there. I've added more than 15 scenes every chapter. The changelog in the game files honestly isn't even something I knew was there until it was pointed out on here that I hadn't put stuff in it. I usually post a changelog on my Patreon when I post the new updates.

Anybody who follows me on Patreon knows that I care about the game. I post there nearly every day and I work on the game every day, by myself, with little outside motivation.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
The game is going to be big, so it's not anywhere near complete, but I just published Chapter 4 for my Patrons, so there's quite a bit of content in there. The changelog in the game files honestly isn't even something I knew was there until it was pointed out on here that I hadn't put stuff in it. I usually post a changelog on my Patreon when I post the new updates.

Anybody who follows me on Patreon knows that I care about the game. I post there nearly every day and I work on the game every day, by myself, with little outside motivation.
I'll check out the changelog there then. when chap4 hits here, you might want to put the new changelog in the op here too, a lot of people see no changelog here and then don't think there'll be one elsewhere.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I'll check out the changelog there then. when chap4 hits here, you might want to put the new changelog in the op here too, a lot of people see no changelog here and then don't think there'll be one elsewhere.
I have no idea how to do that. I didn't make the original post. I'm working on getting a developer tag here, but I don't know what to do with it once I get it. I'd love to change some stuff in that original post, as the summary written is pretty bad too.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I have no idea how to do that. I didn't make the original post. I'm working on getting a developer tag here, but I don't know what to do with it once I get it. I'd love to change some stuff in that original post, as the summary written is pretty bad too.
i think you can't edit OP because it's not your post.
So press 'report' in OP and write what you want to change or contact moderator.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Boom, done. Thanks Maleficent.

Also, Chapter 4 is now available on my Patreon as well, if anybody wants to give me a dollar to check it out (or I'm sure it will end up here for free soon). There's a ton of new changes in it - Navigation is better, there's a help system, no mini-games, and a ton of changes in the programming behind the scenes. Lots of stuff that you all requested along with a bunch of new scenes. I hope you all will like this version much better than the previous.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Badborg

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
restarting needed?
Yes unfortunately. As somebody mentioned earlier in this thread, I messed up with how I wrote the variables in early chapters and tried to get around that with a workaround update system. It was just causing more problems though, so I learned how to do my variables correctly, but that means one last (I hope) restart needed. Releasing a game in parts like this is tough, but I think I have everything correct now.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes