Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Probably breeding its easy to tell if its not bestiality . The dogs were kind of a tease. But at least you cleared things up. God forbid its not furries ( she said he likes anime). ;)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Might be sex on a tractor. Or - remember that this is set in a town with small-minded people like Reba's mom - might just be that she always wanted to participate in a big orgy. Or outdoor sex in rubber boots under a full moon. Or pet play and she wants MC to be her pony boy. Or mud wrestling sex. Or... endless possibilities... :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pilgrim2003

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So Mari has a house full of dogs and other animals. And she has"terrible sex secret" for a reason yes ? Probaly wont happent becouse of Parteon rules.
Maybe her 'terrible' secret is she's a furry? Maybe she likes to cosplay as a dog, complete with anal tail plug and dog ears and collar, likes to bark during sex and is a closet sub? Seriously though, I'm guessing she's making more of it that it really is...;)

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Quite like what I've seen so far with one exception, which is the way Tammy and to a lesser extent Suzy have been happily working on their solo and threesome interest in the MC without at least once admitting to their own presumably long term relationship.
Im sure it will be resolved amicably since the MC doesnt seem to care much what else happens so long as he gets what he wants, but a little more honesty would make the attempt at relationships seem more genuine at least.

Oh and the social sciences teacher route got closed down when I chose to keep my date with Jamie instead, ( both on same evening) would prefer to avoid this kind of clash.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Oh and the social sciences teacher route got closed down when I chose to keep my date with Jamie instead, ( both on same evening) would prefer to avoid this kind of clash.
Yeah, that happened to me as well. In my case it was a coffee date with Mi-Cha.
At the moment I'd recommend - maybe you have a save from before - going with Ms Welch, because all dates can be re-scheduled without any locking out.

Also the next update will have a way to open up routes again. August 20th. So don't worry, there will be a way to see more of Ms Welch's tattoos. :D

Reactions: LorgarAurelian

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Quite like what I've seen so far with one exception, which is the way Tammy and to a lesser extent Suzy have been happily working on their solo and threesome interest in the MC without at least once admitting to their own presumably long term relationship.
Im sure it will be resolved amicably since the MC doesnt seem to care much what else happens so long as he gets what he wants, but a little more honesty would make the attempt at relationships seem more genuine at least.

It's been a while since I've played, but other than Suzy admitting she's had interest/fooled around with girls, I'm not sure if its definite her and Tammy have a FWB thing going on, even if she possibly bi-curious. If anything, Tammy has been upfront about her crush on the MC but given her look/style, it may be easier to buy she's at least bi-sexual. I don't think they've been this 'secret couple' since neither strike me as the type to feel fear or shame for being attracted to the same gender, but probably are just comfortable keeping things 'casual' FWB, with an emphasis on the 'Friends' part since that's the last thing they'd want to risk by being in an actual relationship.

Ironically enough, they've both had feelings/crushes on the MC since before the MC took off. Maybe Tammy knew what she was feeling, whereas Suzy being the kid-stepsister may have been a little more hesitant to acknowledge her own romantic feelings for her stepbrother. In any case, I do look forward to this how this potential throuple will develop in the future since I've been more into those types of relationship dynamics over the generic 'harem' ones.

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
It's been a while since I've played, but other than Suzy admitting she's had interest/fooled around with girls, I'm not sure if its definite her and Tammy have a FWB thing going on, even if she possibly bi-curious.
Obviously it isnt certain, its not stated outright, but I think there are sufficient clues that it is very likely.
I will have to go and confirm the quotes, scenes etc to give a proper answer, and obviously that would be spoiler heavy.
So I would rather do it properly, all in one go, when I have that information in front of me, it shouldnt take more than a day or two.
I hope you dont mind the wait.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Obviously it isnt certain, its not stated outright, but I think there are sufficient clues that it is very likely.
Carrying on from the above post, I managed to find a relevant save, so Im going to go with that, some of what I remember from the rest of the story and some speculation. If I am wrong in any way shape or form then you have my apologies.

The most important point in this theory is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where

As for further speculation,

Going forward, I would speculate that

But I could be completely wrong.

Which comes back to my original point,
if the girls are serious about a relationship with the MC then its time to have a little chat and be a bit more honest with each other.
Im sure, given their history, the girls are a little scared about losing the MC again, but if they have any hope of making it work then now is the time to do it. Besides if he runs now then he would be just as likely to run in the future.
Lets be honest the MC is a horny young male and (probably) in a relationship with both of them, how likely is he to say no?

Guess we will find out.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Carrying on from the above post, I managed to find a relevant save, so Im going to go with that, some of what I remember from the rest of the story and some speculation. If I am wrong in any way shape or form then you have my apologies.

The most important point in this theory is the
where

As for further speculation,

Going forward, I would speculate that

But I could be completely wrong.

Which comes back to my original point,
if the girls are serious about a relationship with the MC then its time to have a little chat and be a bit more honest with each other.
Im sure, given their history, the girls are a little scared about losing the MC again, but if they have any hope of making it work then now is the time to do it. Besides if he runs now then he would be just as likely to run in the future.
Lets be honest the MC is a horny young male and (probably) in a relationship with both of them, how likely is he to say no?

Guess we will find out.
I do remember that nighttime bj scene, and while it was pretty hot, I don't remember if that's the extent of any 3some or one-on-one action with the MC or each other for that matter. Clearly the MC was into it, and as we have actively begun to romance Suzy, Tammy will continue to work on her inhibitions to where they can freely get intimate with each other and really become a throuple.

I'm sure there will have to be a 'talk' soon to discuss just what 'this' is. Was it just a little 'fun' between friends, or given Suzy comes across as more used to being in an actual relationship (due to sadness over her last bf dumping her), be interested in an actual relationship first and foremost with the MC (despite the quasi-taboo nature of dating one's own step-sibling) but also sharing him with her BFF.

Reactions: Grimlar

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we don't know yet how long mc will stay in town (once/if he comes back from trip to other universe/dimension once he goes to that trip).

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
I do remember that nighttime bj scene, and while it was pretty hot, I don't remember if that's the extent of any 3some or one-on-one action with the MC or each other for that matter. Clearly the MC was into it, and as we have actively begun to romance Suzy, Tammy will continue to work on her inhibitions to where they can freely get intimate with each other and really become a throuple.
No other threesome action at the moment.

I get the feeling that while both want the MC, Tammy is far more willing to do something about it. Suzy seems to have been much more hurt by the MC going to Brazil, or possibly is still struggling after the recent 'abandonment' by her step father on top of everything else.

Having said that, there is obviously a lot of conversation between them behind the scenes and Tammy is seriously hyping how much Suzy wants the MC. Given her own interest I cant believe that Tammy intends to set Suzy up with the MC and then step back. And to be honest, if Tammy and Suzy are really a thing, why would she? (Having said that, I think Tammy would do it if she thought it was the only way to make Suzy happy.)

To be honest I think the whole step sibling thing is s bit of a red herring anyway, Suzy and the MC lived under the same roof for a year when their parents hooked up, so they arent related by blood at all. (Barring time travel/alternate universe shenanigans.) I know incest laws vary around the world, but I would have thought that most places wouldn't have a problem with their relationship although I accept that I could be very wrong.

As for other encounters, I believe there was at least one earlier nighttime interaction between Tammy and the MC with Suzy watching from the doorway, also an anal scene with Tammy at the gym after the MMA fight I believe. There are probably more, but I cant remember them at the moment and of course theres no gallery in the vanilla game so its not so easy to just go back and check.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I think both girls like the MC equally, Tammy is just more open and honest about it. Suzy may be a little more careful if for no other reason, she just got out of a relationship, and while she's had her own crush, right now, I'd day her lust is more in control that any romantic feelings.

I'm guessing once we get to a point where we can actively pursue/romance Suzy, and even take her out on dates/spend time alone with her, she'll finally drop the tsundere act completely and then consider what kind of relationship she wants going forward since she also knows Tammy is just as invested in pursuing the MC as well. Or she could just decide not to rock the boat and try to label or define whatever it is they have going and just ride it out until it needs to be addressed or if she starts to get possessive of him around other girls not named Tammy (like Mari).

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
All of the girls are interesting and worthy in their own right, Im certainly interestd in seeing where things go next.

However, I must admit to having a soft spot for girls who carry the torch for a long time, ie Jamie. Having said that, Jamie seems such a homebody in some respects that I hope the VN stirs things up a bit with her, because given her aims and goals as stated so far, (small town English teacher,) Im not sure that her and the MC (studying oversees, quantum physics,) will have enough in common for fture plans to make it work.

Having said that I think Jamie is set as the main/only character the MC can have repeatable sex with at this point, which suggests to me that the dev sees this roimance as one of the main ones.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
All of the girls are interesting and worthy in their own right, Im certainly interestd in seeing where things go next.

However, I must admit to having a soft spot for girls who carry the torch for a long time, ie Jamie. Having said that, Jamie seems such a homebody in some respects that I hope the VN stirs things up a bit with her, because given her aims and goals as stated so far, (small town English teacher,) Im not sure that her and the MC (studying oversees, quantum physics,) will have enough in common for fture plans to make it work.

Having said that I think Jamie is set as the main/only character the MC can have repeatable sex with at this point, which suggests to me that the dev sees this roimance as one of the main ones.
Mari would like to have a word with you. :cool:
Totally agree with Jamie and I always have a weak spot for tragic love stories like what happened in their past. It's why I'm biased in favor for the childhood BFF in almost every case since she inevitably gets her heart broken and left behind. However, in this case Jamie is seriously making it hard for me to choose her over Mari. She's just so boring, unathletic homebody with no real drive or passion than her heartbreak and heartache over losing her best friend and first love. Maybe that loss combined with losing her mother has made her this way, because I'm sure if she made an effort to get out of the house, live a little, put some effort in her appearance, she could easily match any other L.I. out there for the MC to consider.

Right now, gotta say Mari is killing it as my number 1, with the Suzy/Tammy combo right behind, hell even the step-mom is a tempting alternative as a realistic depiction of an older, mature but sexually frustrated older women still interested in romance and sex and not some manufactured sex goddess (nothing wrong with those either). Oh and I can't forget my blossoming relationship with Adrian and what lays in store for down the road...

uh, this update can't get here soon enough! :love: ;)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes