cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i hope there will be the possaibility to be with step mom-sis and tammy at least, but for sure all the other girlswanna be exclusive...sadly
step-mom and sis is problematic since they are bloodrelated.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
that bit jumps on savior territory.
uh?? english not my lang..what do u mean?? u think story will go differently? or it is realted to how we must play the end game content thing...before or after dev will release the various girl ending>??

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
step-mom and sis is problematic since they are bloodrelated.
but they already know about each others... so who know..if u think so than we are stuck at 3 girls.... so 1 less than we call it harem...right?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
uh?? english not my lang..what do u mean?? u think story will go differently? or it is realted to how we must play the end game content thing...before or after dev will release the various girl ending>??
just speculation, in game i mentioned mc rescues his alter earth "sisters" andbrings them to his home earth.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
but they already know about each others... so who know..if u think so than we are stuck at 3 girls.... so 1 less than we call it harem...right?
there are 2 or more possibilities to be added, that ex-gang girl, pink haired skater and maybe that black classmate whose virginity mc took.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there are 2 or more possibilities to be added, that ex-gang girl, pink haired skater and maybe that black classmate whose virginity mc took.
uhm...they only see each other 1 time..don' think they can be considered an option ..will see.. but i doubt it...he black classmate and izzy go 1 encounter too... as the MAA muscle girl with Tammy and sis...or kendra and adrian or forgot the other one she had 3some.... i don't know man...i think will be wqeird this way...i still hoppe to see Lisa with sis and >Tammy:p

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
just speculation, in game i mentioned mc rescues his alter earth "sisters" andbrings them to his home earth.
uhm u mean suzie alternate world? i think it will be all on his dad choice to not leave mc real mother...but will see..anyweays this is one of the best >VN 4 me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
uhm...they only see each other 1 time..don' think they can be considered an option ..will see.. but i doubt it...he black classmate and izzy go 1 encounter too... as the MAA muscle girl with Tammy and sis...or kendra and adrian or forgot the other one she had 3some.... i don't know man...i think will be wqeird this way...i still hoppe to see Lisa with sis and >Tammy:p
mc goes on dates with all i mentioned and invites 1-2 of them to his home too.

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes