4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Btw is it only me, or do more people feel the same ? why can everyone walk into your house unannounced ?? i never leave my house unlocked if i did i would be really lucky if my stuff is still their when i get back ?? this guy lives in fucking mansion how can you leave your house with expensive stuff unlocked like that no insurance is going to pay you for this type of stupidity...

Also with psyhos out their and that creepy friend i sure will never leave my house unlocked like that..

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Everything is absolutely marvelous even an idea with sketchbook but time limit should be much longer.
upd One small bug: after loading game language switching to English every time

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
i wont go that far , both those you name have proven themselves time and time again, this dev have a long road if he ever gets to that level. the heresy sir!!!
I wouldn't say such things lightly if i didn't mean it. For a 0.1 start of a new game from a new developer this was very, very impressive. It's all about how he preforms in the future. One glaring thing he is missing so far compared to Philly and DrPink are the animations but if he manages to do even that in the future and has a consistent schedule, with lots of unique girl models, great renders and a interesting story then he should be on the same rank as them.

It's a long road ahead, but a very promising one.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttll

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm just glad its not just me who is bothered by the out-of-character personalities. Nextdoor shy nerd schoolgirl casually waves us off calling us "freak", office lady who is about to do a presentation we introduce ourselves with "Hi, i'm your new neighbour" replies with "get lost pathetic loser" is not in line with their background. Poor writing. Currently thats the biggest issue. Otherwise the VN shows great promise, the extensive usage of the phone is inspired, the introduction of already several possible plotline is more than welcome, renders are beautiful.. but some of these personalities and situations are artificial at best.

I mean.. we are about to invest and the investor company's secretary greets us with "You are late", we could walk right out there.. its OUR money. We can inveset elsewhere. They aren't doing us a favour. Then the boss treats us like we aren't even there, like "This guy is a nobody.. oh he has a cubic meter of cash? Alright lets give him a chance...". No, WE are giving them a chance. WE are the client. Its like we are begging THEM to take our money. Nonsense.

These little(?) things are an issue if you guys are trying to build a serious story.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I like the initial theme of the story, and the renders are pretty good, but some of the girls are not really likeable. As of now-

1) Sister has no real affection towards the mc. She is simply a gold digger, she'll sway towards anyone as long as he has money. It is implied that she came to the mc because he somehow became rich.

2) The blue haired is the fetish machine who has cuckold and cuckqueen/voyeur fantasies about her mother and sister. Again, she seems has no affection towards the mc.

The cougar seems okay, but she also has cuckolding fantasies about her son and husband. The mom also seemed fine, and the neighbor was a bitch. Also, I'm pretty sure that no boss will try to be rude to a person investing in his company. All in all, I didn't feel that any of the characters actually cared about the mc except the mom (which literally had like 4 lines lol)

I guess the game will feature some pretty heavy cheating/ntr content because all the characters are clearly focused towards cheating/swinging/ntr. The game is not for everyone, but it's still an okay game for v0.1. The game also needs proofreading, as the english seems strange.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
^saw that as the direction game is going is why i walked away....the dames are hot but the plot is not(for my tastes) i'm just not kinky enough and never will be for these new fangled participation badge kinks ..i play to win!!!..crush the opposition!!! trophy is MINE only!! :p
i expect RedPillBlues will try this and the thread will become more entertaining though ;)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I like the initial theme of the story, and the renders are pretty good, but some of the girls are not really likeable. As of now-

1) Sister has no real affection towards the mc. She is simply a gold digger, she'll sway towards anyone as long as he has money. It is implied that she came to the mc because he somehow became rich.

2) The blue haired is the fetish machine who has cuckold and cuckqueen/voyeur fantasies about her mother and sister. Again, she seems has no affection towards the mc.

The cougar seems okay, but she also has cuckolding fantasies about her son and husband. The mom also seemed fine, and the neighbor was a bitch. Also, I'm pretty sure that no boss will try to be rude to a person investing in his company. All in all, I didn't feel that any of the characters actually cared about the mc except the mom (which literally had like 4 lines lol)

I guess the game will feature some pretty heavy cheating/ntr content because all the characters are clearly focused towards cheating/swinging/ntr. The game is not for everyone, but it's still an okay game for v0.1. The game also needs proofreading, as the english seems strange.
Their is also something with the mom mc even mentioned she got alot of nerve showing up at your doorstep after what she did, what ever that mean cant be good, so she could also have alterior motive like you mentioend with the sister. and the way she tracked you down sound like another psycho stalker to me..

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Their is also something with the mom mc even mentioned she got alot of nerve showing up at your doorstep after what she did, what ever that mean cant be good, so she could also have alterior motive like you mentioend with the sister. and the way she tracked you down sound like another psycho stalker to me..
Yeah, it becomes exceedingly clear that grandma' wears the pants in this family, mom inherited some of that and the mc and the sister are the whimps.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Hey there. I put a lot of effort into this game, guys. Hope this is the beginning of a long journey.
This is an impressive start so far, I hope your output time isn't impacted too much with the amount of detail you've got going on?
Looking forward to watching this evolve!!!

Reactions: jish55

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Hey there. I put a lot of effort into this game, guys. Hope this is the beginning of a long journey.
I'm looking forward to it. The game has a lot of nice renders, and for the first release, it has some meat on it. The story is starting off slow, which is fine, as I'm sure it'll pick up after a few updates, which is why I'm not pissed off by the characters so far. Just when it comes to the negative, don't take it too hard, just look at the criticism and use that for future updates as long as they fit within your overall plan.

Reactions: xXwankerXx and ttll

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
pretty nice renders but seems more like a game for people who like big boobs.
would love it, if there were more variety.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes