4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
If there would be only small tits in this one would you still vouch for more variety and some big titted ladies for those who like them? :sneaky:
Big, small, medium, tiny...:p (just not saggy:eek:)
even better if they live up to that lactation tag

Really looking forward to that fit ebony/darker neighbor:love:

Reactions: Ennoch

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
If there would be only small tits in this one would you still vouch for more variety and some big titted ladies for those who like them? :sneaky:
no, do i need to?
i think people who like big boobs can speak for themself.
That's a pretty weird question from your side.

Mar 28, 2018
Really good start which was very enjoyable. The only 'fly in the ointment' is that the MC seems to suffer from 'premature ejaculation' which would never ever satisfy the ladies, so imo the game could be improved if the devs decided to increase his staying power to say an hour so that they could orgasm a few times and be satisfied. With regards.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
seems like someone doesn't share my opinion on this earth lol

btw. @Ennoch could you answer my question aswell?

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Great new VN, the renders look awesome, great job dev (y)
any chance for animations?
keep up the good work :cool:(y)

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
pretty nice renders but seems more like a game for people who like big boobs.
would love it, if there were more variety.
They're big, but not completely outside of the realm of possibility unlike some other games here. Nice game so far, very promising. The best thing is many of the renders felt unique and not very reminiscent of other popular characters.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
I missed the first time the minigame. If the games are extremely important maybe at least tutorial with the first and mention to look out for more. Only through back scrolling in the book you can get that minigame.

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
I played hundreds of games and few are my fav only but this, this one would be the greatest i guess. in terms of graphics, characters, lyrics, stories everything is perfect on first release.

Last edited:

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Why we can't go all the girls maaannn?! I wanna choose all three of this girls mother sister and school friend of that purple haired girl at the sametime. ;)

Reactions: crashload
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes