4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
What are we waiting for anyway ? Don't tell me slow rendering because of bad pc cuz he got more than enough from patrons to upgrade his pc *sigh* I've been a fan of this game since day one shame really but it seems that it's becoming a trend for good and promising incest games to end up abandoned after a couple updates *sigh* . Like I've told you a month ago even if a new update will come that will prolly be the last.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
All we want is CUM INSIDE but you are not letting us, ttll. That's not cool, man :ROFLMAO: Joking aside I miss those ass and legs renders. Can't wait to see more of those.

ttll

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
That's right. But I have some income, thanks to everyone who subscribed during the pause. Only because of them, I had money for food.

If there is no update this month, there will be another pause.
And next month, I'll send an update to all current and former patrons who've supported me since September, according to their tiers.
I think that's fair.

Last edited:

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
So. The patreon is paused for almost 3 months now, is that correct? Which means there's no income in all this time, correct?
Yes, Patreon is paused for 3 months but that doesn't mean 0 income maybe people pledged during the 3 months pause although I doubt he received that much income from Patreon while the pause.

Reactions: filochard and ttll
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes