4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Why are you so interested in other people's income?
Because I'm not? But here we have one particular person who caught my interest. Because it's kinda crazy at this point. Especially considering that there will probably be another month without income. Or maybe more?

Reactions: Kermit79

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Because I'm not? But here we have one particular person who caught my interest. Because it's kinda crazy at this point. Especially considering that there will probably be another month without income. Or maybe more?
Oh, really? You have already mentioned that just 3 weeks ago.
Some people say that you should resume your patreon page, even though there's a very good reason why it's paused, makes me want protest and say that something's wrong. There's only one thing that stops a dev from becoming a milker: self-restraint. There really is nothing more, you could just say "duck them", like some little brats suggested above, resume your patreon page, and become another dev that everyone hates eventually.
You weren't surpised then, what's the point to say it now? More than that he is not the first and not the only one who stops his patreon page due to lack of keeping promise. Yes, it's a rare thing to do, but right.

Reactions: Xumeey and ttll

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Oh, really? You have already mentioned that just 3 weeks ago.
Yeah, it's the same thread. There are no "people's income" which interest me. Am I repeating myself? I thought I had said slightly different things.
You weren't surpised then, what's the point to say it now? More than that he is not the first and not the only one who stops his patreon page due to lack of keeping promise. Yes, it's a rare thing to do, but right.
Well, there isn't much point, I'm just conversing. I just came to realization that it's been way too long and will have been even longer by the end of the next month. I don't know any other dev like this one. What's your point?

Reactions: Kermit79

sharpys

May 21, 2017
At this point, you might as well switch it over to quarterly updates with monthly development participation & logs since it’s apparent that the monthly schedule is so hard for you to keep up with.

It’s what I’m seeing more and more with games of this scale.

Sep 30, 2017
At this point, you might as well switch it over to quarterly updates with monthly development participation & logs since it’s apparent that the monthly schedule is so hard for you to keep up with.

It’s what I’m seeing more and more with games of this scale.
Please! Don't encourage him! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hey there.
Pause for the fourth time.

That means I haven't received any money from a patreon in four months, except for the income from people who subscribed during the pause. Special thanks to my patron Moomoo Moon.
Only because of them, I still have have some money for food. Because in November, I spent everything I had saved on new PC, and then there were pauses.

This time, I think it's the last pause.

I understand how you all feel about this situation, because I feel the same way. This update and its development taught me a good lesson.

I understand that with this speed of updates, I will be developing this game for too long.
So, I have already changed a lot in my workflow, and I have made an "update plan" for the next two years.
For myself.

Hopefully I can stick to it, or at least not get too out of schedule. But I will no longer make empty promises or say the next update dates. One thing's for sure, I'm gonna try to avoid these time-gaps in updates again.

But I know that for me there will always be a priority, not money, and not the people desire for quick updates, but the game itself.

Next month, I'll send an update to all current and former patrons who've supported me since September, according to their tiers.
I think that's fair.

Don't forget that there are some extra-images on #patron-only channel in . And some images

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Renders are ready, I'm writing the rest of the text and code. Then I'll probably need to make some little more renders and then translate.
If it doesn't work out this month, I'll pause the patreon third time.
:HideThePain: jan 24.. today 27 feb.. update coming probably end march.. so safe to assume theres something with the code/bug etc that he cant fix otherwise i dont see why the 2 months ... after seeing so many patreon creators that come take the money with some releases and then go away most people already stay alert but believing in your words i hope this situation won't affect your support...

Reactions: Ara-sH

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Having issues with the sketchbook (after installing the patch.) Memories one and three play but for all the others its just text...if that's how its supposed to be cool. Wanting to go down the Love Lora path and need to have watched them before I meet her...which happens pretty quickly.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Really hope this next update is amazing in both content and length. Because it's been half a year now, as in 2/3rds of the time since the very first release has been spent on delays. :whistle:

I'd hope the amount of content the next patch has doubles the pre-existing content. I still have faith in ttll, buuuut this is becoming a pattern.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes