4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
Hey Ice piece! There is no release date. Most of the images and animations are ready, but we still need to make few more scenes, then add images to the script, and after that we need to get help with proofreading and bugtesting. We'd like to release the update this month, but no promises.

P.S. I im talking about MP game, not Come Inside.
What new game will be? When will we see the demo version new game?)

Leon7682

Mar 15, 2018
Hey Ice piece! There is no release date. Most of the images and animations are ready, but we still need to make few more scenes, then add images to the script, and after that we need to get help with proofreading and bugtesting. We'd like to release the update this month, but no promises.

P.S. I im talking about MP game, not Come Inside.
What is “MP game”?

Reactions: Loys

Bricks

Nov 4, 2017

Unlocked
March thoughts.
Hey there.
I know that I rarely write my thoughts and progress reports. Once per month. =)
It was always easier for me to talk one-to-one, or answer particular questions. Some of you who've already written to me can confirm that. =)
And when I write a post here, I think I have to say something important, some interesting information, not:
"I'm still working, writing a text, still rendering, already 480 renders, I'm here, I'm not missing".
If you feel that you don't have enough communication with me, you have questions, suggestions, tips - write to the , in comments here or in personal messages.
I am not hiding and I am always open to you.
As for the update - I am still working, and still think it will work out this month.

I'm back.

Mar 15, 2020
480 renders after 7months, will that even finish the rest of episode two since at the end of that episode it said 1/3 :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
Yes my friend it's enough to finish rest of the episode since he planed 200+ renders for 1/3 part of the an episode and only 2 part of Ep 2 is left. So wait a few more days you will get what you have waited this long for.:)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Why instead of complaining you don't support the dev, at least he can be more fast? What do you think? ;)
He could support him, that's OK for sure(y) but would he be faster because of that? Ofc not... he could donate him 5000$ right this second and would that made him faster? He would magically create 2000+ renders and finish the update tomorrow? Fuck NO! :cautious:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
He could support him, that's OK for sure(y) but would he be faster because of that? Ofc not... he could donate him 5000$ right this second and would that made him faster? He would magically create 2000+ renders and finish the update tomorrow? Fuck NO! :cautious:
I meant more money, more resources for the stuff to do renders etc.. so why not? ;)

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes