4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Normally when someone is scamming somebody, there is money involved. Given that ttll has paused his Patreon, accusing him of being a scammer, as some people have done over the last few pages, is both factually incorrect and disingenuous. ttll could never release another update again and still not warrant the title of a scammer.

Now, I hope those same virtuous and morally superior forum posters are over in the Dual Family thread making the same noises about Gumdrop, who is a legitimate scammer.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
We should not die then. At least, until ttll releases the next update. :D
Just for info corona virus isn't lethal for people under 40, and for anticipation you could drink green coconut, and do daily work out at the morning so you can get enough vitamins D

and i excited to see your game too

Reactions: Loys

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Greetings from the heart of the outbreak, folks. I'm still here.

Yeah, there are many casualties. Yeah, 213 more deaths and 2651 more infected people only yesterday.

If you want to believe that you're immortal because you're young, believe it. I guess you don't give a damn about your parents and your grandparents, too.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
i dont get warm up with the Story, it seems not my taste. But the Render are really beautiful

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
All of the mini games are aggravating. Especially the first one, then there's the mashing the enter key quickly.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
How do you watch all the memories in the sketchbook before meeting "Old Lora"?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It is random. You must click the things that flash in the exact order. As far as I remember, there are about 6 items.
Got it, thanks!

Fun game so far, not every day you got a game where the MC is the one corrupted by the mother, not the other other way around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
when's your release date btw?
Hey Ice piece! There is no release date. Most of the images and animations are ready, but we still need to make few more scenes, then add images to the script, and after that we need to get help with proofreading and bugtesting. We'd like to release the update this month, but no promises.

P.S. I im talking about MP game, not Come Inside.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes