4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
For 1-2 thousand dollars, you can buy a good video card and a top-end processor. For 3-4 thousand dollars, you can build an excellent machine for rendering heavy projects . WUT
Even in Australia $1500 will buy you a great rig if you are smart

Seems like another scammer dev- 1 update 2 months after release with nothing forthcoming in almost 7 months

• Angry
Reactions: filochard and Fear

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018

Seems like another scammer dev- 1 update 2 months after release with nothing forthcoming in almost 7 months
Well, I live in Russia. I can easily build a great computer for rendering / high-performance games for 1-2 thousand dollars. When people collect multiple payments of 1-10k $ and talk about buying a computer for animation, I have a laugh, as this is a lie.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018

Another scum comment. He already bought new pc, and he didnt charge his patreons. Try to inform yourself before accusing somebody.

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
I speak only for myself. You can render about 700-800 images per month on hardware for 2k $. Now let's look at the spending of real developers.
1. To pay for the translation of the text (10-20$)
2. You can write the code yourself, being a Jun (or pay 50$)
3. The rest of the time you work on the script and images yourself , if you constantly invest in improving your skills and updating equipment, you can make 700 ready-made images in a month.

Conclusion: laziness, laziness, laziness, laziness.

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
Look at the NTL. It makes cinematic animations, videos , and 2 updates per month. There is more work and effort there than many adult devs. Do you know why ? He is an artist, he takes money and spends it on acquiring better skills and improving performance.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I speak only for myself. You can render about 700-800 images per month on hardware for 2k $. Now let's look at the spending of real developers.
1. To pay for the translation of the text (10-20$)
2. You can write the code yourself, being a Jun (or pay 50$)
3. The rest of the time you work on the script and images yourself , if you constantly invest in improving your skills and updating equipment, you can make 700 ready-made images in a month.

Conclusion: laziness, laziness, laziness, laziness.
Dude, nobody wants to see your grainy ass renders with characters T-posing with clothes and hair clipping all over the place.

Quality takes time, if you have spent the time waiting for this game reading this thread instead of bitching you would learn that he paused his patreon for the last 4 months, because he felt bad for charging people if he hasn't delivered.

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
Dude, nobody wants to see your grainy ass renders with characters T-posing with clothes and hair clipping all over the place.

Quality takes time, if you have spent the time waiting for this game reading this thread instead of bitching you would learn that he paused his patreon for the last 4 months, because he felt bad for charging people if he hasn't delivered.
Have you seen my criticism of ttl somewhere ? I'm talking in principle about the negligence of game developers.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes