4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

flytok

Mar 1, 2020
Very promising VN so far. I really like the art style with the white, dream-like setting and the influence of art in every scene, picture and game mechanic, e.g. the sketch book. Furthermore the character models are really impressive especially Lora. Never saw such stunning facial features on a model before. It's scary, but in a positive manner. ;) In addition, there are a very interesting story and awesome moments with Lora. In my opinion the major weakness of this VN are the mini games. The idea of mini games inside the sketch book is nice but the game mechanic sucks and seems not balanced yet. Nevertheless the VN is in an early stage of development. About two hours gameplay. Let's see if there is a constant progress especially in the early phase of development. If so the VN and the devs definitely deserves support.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Any news ? Really looking forward to the update. Hope our patience will be finally rewarded.

evr

Apr 9, 2018
I don't understand why he just doesn't want to release it right now, he looks very perfectionnist but it he keeps going like that even his fans may need to unsubscribe from his patreon for him to release something.

It really sucks because this game can be one of the best games and he can get so much more patrons instead of having to pause and delay the release everytime.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes