4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
It would be a damn shame, but this game isn't going anywhere if he doesn't get his perfectionism in check.
Even though right from the beginning he was honest about being slow AF to release new updates, pausing Patreon payments can only get you this far if you're on a twice a year ~400 render update schedule.

kakulbka

Jan 10, 2018
why no one works as a team? updates would come out more often. I think I will die faster than most games will be finished

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

~ 550 renders...

Still writing rest of the text, testing russian version, translating and searching for bugs. (Found some even in the first episode.)
Really sorry.

There'll be no pause this time.

I don't think it's fair to pause a patreon again, on whole month, because of several days delay.
Because for most time of April I'll be working on EP III. I think I've already proven that I'm not doing this only for the money.

Everyone who supports me since September will get the update.
Even those who cancelled their payment.
So, If somebody pledge me in September (or some next month), and then cancelled - they got update with everybody else, according to their tiers.

Everyone who want can unsubscribe. I'll send you a link, when update is out.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018

~ 550 renders...

Still writing rest of the text, testing russian version, translating and searching for bugs. (Found some even in the first episode.)
Really sorry.

There'll be no pause this time.

I don't think it's fair to pause a patreon again, on whole month, because of several days delay.
Because for most time of April I'll be working on EP III. I think I've already proven that I'm not doing this only for the money.

Everyone who supports me since September will get the update.
Even those who cancelled their payment.
So, If somebody pledge me in September (or some next month), and then cancelled - they got update with everybody else, according to their tiers.

Everyone who want can unsubscribe. I'll send you a link, when update is out.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes