4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
why then there is 4 other links for no reason? And its not from me, because the sites says: THE FILE IS MISSING, THE FILE IS NO LONGER ABLE TO DOWNLOAD
Try using Nopy, it worked for me using . U can wait for the new version to drop by ... dev said it's gonna be this month or play the compressed version till the other links are working.;)

Sorry for the offtopic question, but mods why was my last post deleted for stating some obvious facts ?? Could've edited a word or two in there but the whole post for criticizing Gumdrop ??:eek: Can u elaborate or at least PM me, please.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
By the way, any opinion on the better path with Lindsey (and for the game) ? Slave or Romance ? ^_^

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
We know what he said.

May? What makes you think so?
I think, i've been a patron of his since episode one. I've read all his post, since the last update it's the first time he doesn't make excuse, take the money (so i don't have to cancel, update my payment so he actually gets money lol), he also made various post on the 31 with pics, more than usual (so i think he's got material). He also actually gave us a number of render (which he never did before). First time i read him being confident about his work. So, yes, pretty it's this month or before 10/05.

Plus you don't make an assessment like everyone will get the update without have anything to back it up.
Besides he's been working all April on it. Anyway, i am pretty sure about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madhu16

fuckingfucker

Apr 4, 2020
I think, i've been a patron of his since episode one. I've read all his post, since the last update it's the first time he doesn't make excuse, take the money (so i don't have to cancel, update my payment so he actually gets money lol), he also made various post on the 31 with pics, more than usual (so i think he's got material). He also actually gave us a number of render (which he never did before). First time i read him being confident about his work. So, yes, pretty it's this month or before 10/05.

Plus you don't make an assessment like everyone will get the update without have anything to back it up.
Plus he's working all April on it. Anyway, i am pretty sure about it.
Last month he was optimistic that update will come at end of march. Then he said it will be delayed several days. Half of month passed and still there is no update. Its even more funny when you remember that update was supposed to happen in september.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes