4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Rintal

May 6, 2017
It was good when at the very beginning of the history of adult games on Patreon, the devs tried to release updates every month. Just because they get paid every month. They felt responsible. Like DmD, BB, DoD or even SS. Now the fans spoiled the devs. They ready to wait for update for half a year and proudly repeat that A GOOD GAME IS WORTH TO WAIT! LOL!

D

Deleted member 1134835

TTLL said he'll be done in the next few days. That's mean no update this month :ROFLMAO:. I paid $30 this month to get nothing. I really like this game, but I do not want to wait other 8 months to get a new update.

1.jpg

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I've been here for about 1 month, I think that's the best graphics and pictures I've seen here on the forum.
there are other games that have better pictures and graphics like this game here

Emmdoz

Dec 27, 2019
Good game, great renders too, but just have a question: are the episodes separate or are both episodes included in the one file? Just asking bcos it has been labelled as "episode 2" and I'm not sure if the story begins the way it does or if I'm just skipping over an entire episode. Thanks

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Good game, great renders too, but just have a question: are the episodes separate or are both episodes included in the one file? Just asking bcos it has been labelled as "episode 2" and I'm not sure if the story begins the way it does or if I'm just skipping over an entire episode. Thanks
all included, and the game is just at the beginning.

Reactions: wynlard

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
TTLL said he'll be done in the next few days. That's mean no update this month :ROFLMAO:. I paid $30 this month to get nothing. I really like this game, but I do not want to wait other 8 months to get a new update.

View attachment 626801
1st rule here : Most of the time, don't trust devs words, always expect the worst and you'll never be disappointed, just pleasantly surprised if ttll deigns to release something this year.
i say "most of the time" because only a handful of developers can be trusted here (like NLT)

Last edited:

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello i need help the mini games with the book have not been able to do with the android version thanks for your help in advance

Seofoto

Mar 1, 2018
Anyone else with a Mac know how to use the incest/shota patches? I can download and open file just fine but I don't have a "game folder" to put the file in. When downloading the game, it's just the game, no folder.

It's like this for so many games and I can never figure out how to use the patches. Only one game (My New Family) I've come across does it right and provides an incest password to be input into the game itself instead of using the patch.

zapdosxyellow

Dec 23, 2018
Anyone else with a Mac know how to use the incest/shota patches? I can download and open file just fine but I don't have a "game folder" to put the file in. When downloading the game, it's just the game, no folder.

It's like this for so many games and I can never figure out how to use the patches. Only one game (My New Family) I've come across does it right and provides an incest password to be input into the game itself instead of using the patch.
Hey Seofoto, the Mac version actually does have a “game folder”. You just need to dig into it a little.
Follow this and you should be good:

1. Right click(2 finger click) on the game and click on “show package contents”.
2. Click through “Contents” -> “Resources” -> “autorun” -> “game“
3. Pop that patch into the game folder and you should be good to go.

This should work on all other games too.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: HulaMaster

Seofoto

Mar 1, 2018
Hey Seofoto, the Mac version actually does have a “game folder”. You just need to dig into it a little.
Follow this and you should be good:

1. Right click(2 finger click) on the game and click on “show package contents”.
2. Click through “Contents” -> “Resources” -> “autorun” -> “game“
3. Pop that patch into the game folder and you should be good to go.

This should work on all other games too.

Cheers
Dude! Thanks so much! I can't believe it's been there the whole time!! You are a godsend!

Reactions: zapdosxyellow
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes