4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
hi i know this is the wrong place to ask but I was hoping for some recommendations does anyone know a game with a heroine or girl similar to the mom linda from this game where she has incest with the protagonist and makes the first move? I was also kinda thinking of the mom (i think her name was sarah) from come inside or the shy sister from picture perfect. (I figure asking here would get more views than in the game recommendation and identification thread)
link to my game recommendation thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/games-where-the-heroine-girl-is-super-into-you.50632/
Edit:
so far i got midnight paradise and moonlight sins being suggested

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I don't know what work does ttll do, but for me it is wrong not to invest in his talent, for me he has a lot, if you can get on Patreon you can also become very rich (see Dark Cookie, NTL, ICSTOR ecc...............)

(Sorry my english)

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
So how is the state of the game now its a long time that i read something that the update was in December but we are almost in May and still no update.
Can someone tell me what the timeline is for the next update?

and this was not a hate post.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Gumdrop also posts on his patreon and the game is marked abandoned. So your argument has no value.
Bro' Gumdrop and ttll don't belong in the same sentence. Gumdrop "develops" for quite some time DF but always fails to release an update (no release in 2 years !!). Maybe his dog is a massive asshole and eats his hard drives/ssd's to stop the release ... ttll always kept his fans up to date with the progress, delays and everything.

He deserves a lot of respect for PAUSING patreon payments till this month when he tries to release the update. Gumdrop never did that. Wonder why ?? Just think about how much money he made from milking ... but let's not troll an honest man.:p

It sucks to wait so long for the update to pop up, but constantly trolling ttll won't speed up things. Let him do his job, sexy mommy Lora, Lindsey, Kelly, Sheryl, Kiara and the rest are worth it.

BigBenne

Sep 17, 2017
Edit:
so far i got midnight paradise and moonlight sins being suggested
Both of them got male protagonists and the second doesn't even has incest.
The only one I know so far is Jessie: Mother's Sins.
Edit: And A Wife and A Mother. But that one is lightyears away from that content yet.

Reactions: JLP603

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Are you a patreon maybe? If you are, when is release date? Few months ago?
Every detail that's on Patreon and Discord is already shared here. I know as much as anyone else in here but I still have a brain to differentiate between an honest man with flawed characteristics and a scammer like Gumdrop who gave multiple release dates and delivered nothing.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Every detail that's on Patreon and Discord is already shared here. I know as much as anyone else in here but I still have a brain to differentiate between an honest man with flawed characteristics and a scammer like Gumdrop who gave multiple release dates and delivered nothing.
Dude chill down we get it you love this game and the dev, you clearly missed the point when that guy said that gumdrop too is active on patreon just like ttll, let's not forget that gumdrop at the begining it was delivering content at a good pace which i cannot say the same about this dev... so give it time...

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Dude chill down we get it you love this game and the dev, you clearly missed the point when that guy said that gumdrop too is active on patreon just like ttll, let's not forget that gumdrop at the begining it was delivering content at a good pace which i cannot say the same about this dev... so give it time...
Wow, you finally decided to reply. Did you get tired of the facepalm emoji?

DarkinScythe

Jun 10, 2018
I don't think he is as honest as you think he is. I usually don't take part in discussions like this but I am genuinely curious about this. Also, I'm not a patron of his so all the information I have is what was shared here.

So, afaik he was supposed to release an update in October (a 200 renders update) but he made a poll to delay the update and promised a 400 render update in November, which he obviously wasn't able to do. It's almost the end of April and there is still no update. What I'm curious about is if he had a 200 render update ready by the end of October why did he make a poll to delay the update? Why not just release the update? I'm pretty sure if he had released that update in October he would not have to pause his patreon which would have benefited him a lot and his patrons would have been happy to get an update as well (I know that his patrons voted for a bigger update but that's because he promised to release it in November. I'm sure if his patrons knew that they would not get an update until April next year if they vote for a delay then most, if not all, of them would've voted to get the 200 render update in October). The only logical conclusion I can come up with is that he was lying about having a 200 render update ready in October and had nothing done by that point so he made that poll just to buy some time.

Like I said, all the information I have is what was shared here so please correct me if I'm wrong about something.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes