4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Last month he was optimistic that update will come at end of march. Then he said it will be delayed several days. Half of month passed and still there is no update. Its even more funny when you remember that update was supposed to happen in september.
On the forum? because on patreon or discord he didn't sound optimistic. I'd rather say he's a reasonable guy and what i can say is that he's really committed to get it out (update). I am not sure i can say the same for all game dev sadly.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
What pains me the most is: even when we get this release, we'll likely have to wait another 6-7 months for the next update...
I don't think so. People tend to forget that until november he had a computer so screwed up he could barely do renders.
Truthfully, you could say he could work decently on this update since December. Then we're in April, so it still make it 5 months which still sounds a good hunch of time for an update.

He's more mad at himself for not being able to make the update go out faster than you think, that's why he paused his patreon.
So, i don't think shitting on him or doubting him is reasonable (not saying you do at all fictitious, i am answering you on the timeline topic and others before). You've got here a dev with an adequate behavior who's being already hard on himself to the point of not taking money (when he needs to). I am not sure what he needs to do to proof that he is working hard at it.

At the very least he's committed to his game and he tries to better himself. He's being responsive on discord, patreon and here.
So, even if this update was slow is the taking, next won't take that much fictitious, before i think he wanted to release a quality update that would satisfy everyone (himself included) now his optic is more..i should give myself a deadline i'd stick with and release whatever i got even if it does not satisfy everyone myself included.

Last edited:

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Slave, as I see it MC has a bone to pick with women in general, close relatives especially. I’m trying for a romance route with Kelly. But altogether MC is a misogynist.
And I love it, misogyny is a sexy ass fetish :devilish: If he turns out to be a bit of a sadist as well in the right context, e.g. w a disrespectful Lindsey or in a D/s dynamic w the cute alt receptionist, there's no word for how perfect this already magnificent game would become :love:

Banish Thank you for sharing your insight, an informed opinion for a change (y) Such a breath of fresh air in this thread

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
No, problem. He's a decent guy tbf. Sure, he's not perfect afaik. But i think everyone should replay his game to see the attention to detail there is. You'd understand why it takes him a long time. Mocking him like we do Gumdrop or Irphaeus for his delay, sigh, that's painful to read. Not at all the same work ethic. But, after this release i think he will get better at it. At least he wants to.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Sigh, last release was the 27 august, he never said October or September but November. Still saying this was very optimistic since till November his computer was basically garbage. Starting January he did start saying he hoped it'd be this month and when he realized it wasn't the case he cut his patreon till April.

I am not sure what you guys are trying to accomplish by acting so negatively on a daily basis. The guy isn't milking anyone, he's bad at scheduling but he get the same amount of shit as someone who's been milking for 6 months for nothing. You guys should have kickstarted Star Citizen (something like 7y of wait) millions smoked..and i did pledge like 500$ in it ;) it should have been funny ^^

watchy123

Dec 4, 2018
quality>quantity
I don't know man. Like I've said in an earlier post, I think almost none of us presume to know how an artist should do his work, but from a project management perspective (which I actually do have quite some experience with) this just raises some red flags. I mean look at other games that are struggling (like recently Milfy City) it's virtually always the same story of updates being delayed (no matter the reason) and the game finally being abandoned.

Luckily the developer seems really cool and reasonable this time around, so he doesn't rip off people (arguably like ICSTOR), pausing his PATREON and everything. But again, from a project management perspective it doesn't really matter for the LONG TERM completion of a game if you're an asshole or not, if your computer is bad, broke down, you have family issues etc., the thing that you sometimes just have to do is power through it and get shit done otherwise stuff will never get finished. A lot of delays are just a sign of some type of long-term miss-management that cannot be explained by simple reasons (which I think other games and developers have also shown by now).

I really do want to be optimistic, but it's getting very difficult with each delay simply because I know how easy it is to be overly ambitious with a project or come up with other reasons / excuses etc of why not to finish milestones on time in a project. It would really be a shame because I think the game is one of the best I've seen on here and it's also one of the few that I would really like to see being completed.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I enjoyed this, lots about it was really well done ... the renders were great, I liked the set up too (the way the mother messed you up, that you could enslave the sister, hopefully having leverage over the bitch neighbour with your money later)... I'm curious about your dirty money too... that was all great and it was well written.

I am a little concerned about how walkthrough necessary the game appears to be (and how the one I saw was by character not order so you had to flip through it a ton)... my main gripe though is the sketchbook, the mechanics for that are a pain, especially the clicking one - that took forever and felt like my finger was going to fall off by then end - if you're going to throw crappy minigames in there then tone it down a ton ... also one of the sketchbook memories seemed to say stuff in Russian or another Cyrillic language at some point.

But those are minor complaints it was really well done and I look forward to things really kicking off.

Reactions: artyom49

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Sigh, last release was the 27 august, he never said October or September but November. Still saying this was very optimistic since till November his computer was basically garbage. Starting January he did start saying he hoped it'd be this month and when he realized it wasn't the case he cut his patreon till April.

I am not sure what you guys are trying to accomplish by acting so negatively on a daily basis. The guy isn't milking anyone, he's bad at scheduling but he get the same amount of shit as someone who's been milking for 6 months for nothing. You guys should have kickstarted Star Citizen (something like 7y of wait) millions smoked..and i did pledge like 500$ in it ;) it should have been funny ^^
https://f95zone.to/threads/come-inside-v0-2-ttll.32087/post-2401151 -->
September thoughts.
Hey there.
I'm so immersed in my work, bla bla bla...
Work on the game continues, and the next update will be at the end of October.
bla bla bla...
Come on, dude, the guy above was almost correct, except the month when it started. And this guy has many faults, not only "scheduling", I don't want to name them here. What pains me most is that not even the worst milkers on this site - among those I know at least - showed such clear intention to milk, where they shouldn't have (Icstor maybe). They just milk, make some excuses, we laugh, etc. But here, at first, he does everything right, he pauses his patreon - very reasonable, so he knows the difference! But then he unpauses his patreon, gives some vague promises, which are impossible to believe in at this point, and not delivers an update. And we see nothing but intention to grab some money, because he did something for it to happen. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here. Of course, it's not a big deal. But it happened. And now we know that we can't trust him. And we can guess what will happen in the future: he will never pause his patreon and will never give any promises again. So it will be the same, but worse. Without trust.

And, in conclusion, I'll just remind you the latest news:
https://f95zone.to/threads/come-inside-v0-2-ttll.32087/post-3238767 -->
bla bla bla...
I don't think it's fair to pause a patreon again, on whole month, because of several days delay.
Because for most time of April I'll be working on EP III.
bla bla bla...
I don't know man. Like I've said in an earlier post, I think almost none of us presume to know how an artist should do his work, but from a project management perspective (which I actually do have quite some experience with) this just raises some red flags. I mean look at other games that are struggling (like recently Milfy City) it's virtually always the same story of updates being delayed (no matter the reason) and the game finally being abandoned.

Luckily the developer seems really cool and reasonable this time around, so he doesn't rip off people (arguably like ICSTOR), pausing his PATREON and everything. But again, from a project management perspective it doesn't really matter for the LONG TERM completion of a game if you're an asshole or not, if your computer is bad, broke down, you have family issues etc., the thing that you sometimes just have to do is power through it and get shit done otherwise stuff will never get finished. A lot of delays are just a sign of some type of long-term miss-management that cannot be explained by simple reasons (which I think other games and developers have also shown by now).

I really do want to be optimistic, but it's getting very difficult with each delay simply because I know how easy it is to be overly ambitious with a project or come up with other reasons / excuses etc of why not to finish milestones on time in a project. It would really be a shame because I think the game is one of the best I've seen on here and it's also one of the few that I would really like to see being completed.
I know that, mate. I was being sarcastic :).

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I am a little concerned about how walkthrough necessary the game appears to be
The game shows you if a character likes your answer or not ... just enable RP option in Main menu > Settings under Skip click Show. Green means the characters like your answer, red means they don't. But yeah, a wt will be absolutely necessary as the game progresses. Check the OP if u need one.;)

The dev said he made the minigames hard on purpose bcz they reflect the MC's past. It's hard for him to remember his past and all his memories with Lora (and his family), who fuck knows why abandoned him. Maybe future releases will spare our mice and make them easier or keyboard only.:coffee:

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Sigh, he was supposed to release and what you're talking about was a 200 renders update. there was a poll about delay that same month..making that update bigger but in november the vote was 32 vs 19 in favor (it was a patron only post 5$, but you'd have to be a patron in the first place to know). It was then decided it'd be a 400 render update with a one month delay. Aka November, then in November he upgraded his computer..he paused his patreon 4 times. from December to April. I am not sure where is the lack of trust you're talking about.

He unpaused it in April because he intend to release around that corner, then you're making false assumption by saying "he will never pause his patreon again". Don't you know? right. Personally i trust what i see, and i see a guy that paused his patreon when he realize he couldn't do things he promised and unpaused it when he realize he should be able to do it.

But, so you know if he had wanted to release that 200 render update from October it would have been released.
He made a poll and promised 400, so he tried to do it. But screwed up, now we are way above 400. last check was 550.

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
Sigh, he was supposed to release and what you're talking about was a 200 renders update. there was a poll about delay that same month..making that update bigger but in november the vote was 32 vs 19 in favor (it was a patron only post 5$, but you'd have to be a patron in the first place to know). It was then decided it'd be a 400 render update with a one month delay. Aka November, then in November he upgraded his computer..he paused his patreon 4 times. from December to April. I am not sure where is the lack of trust you're talking about.

He unpaused it in April because he intend to release around that corner, then you're making false assumption by saying "he will never pause his patreon again". Don't you know? right. Personally i trust what i see, and i see a guy that paused his patreon when he realize he couldn't do things he promised and unpaused it when he realize he should be able to do it.

But, so you know if he had wanted to release that 200 render update from October it would have been released.
He made a poll and promised 400, so he tried to do it. But screwed up, now we are way above 400. last check was 550.
640 renders now

Dooble

May 3, 2018
I understand waiting a bit longer for one cohesive update instead of the 2 separate planned updates but geez. Perhaps he should have just done two separate updates to at least put out something. But any number of factors could be causing him to be slow in production (not interested in the slightest what they are since you can hear every excuse in the book from all these devs you don't know what to believe), nevertheless I'm still looking forward to it and hope that production speeds up for future updates.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes