4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Not think, that the author will develop this direction in game. First of all, Patreon won't miss it. Secondly, some players with too high morale will not approve. Apparently this direction so and outlier only under the patch.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
This game needs to get rid of all the hidden statistics. I do not blame the dev for putting russian in the main files, that just makes understanding the game mechanics harder BUT there are SO MANY switches and scores tracked hidden in the background. If i need a walkthrough to get half the content, that i missed in my first playthrough then a game is wasted. Plus, some paths are objectively more content intensive (better), so why bother writing/playing the contentless (boring) ones as well? ANY harem ending will only be found out by reading the walkthrough OR code crawling.
Kinetic novels that have enough variables/paths to be open sandbox are a bore to play.

Dev: Help me play the game to my satisfaction, don't have time to 'try and error' every route. The 90s are over. Ero-games are a dime a dozen.

Example: The Slave Lindsey route has more content than the nice route. This content can only be unlocked if the slave score and and like points are high enough. These points are shown nowhere but are essential to get the good content. And the Lindesy-Lora sharing route works the same... damn this will get really hard to enjoy. Why?
Nobody ever died after checking his Magic Corruption App on his phone to find out that you got 8 Mommy like points, 2 sister slave points one mother-daughter sharing point. Gives perspective on how to play the game.

And why can I no longer leave the dev console using ESC? Is this some kind of protection measure? Never had that one before.

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Quaszog55, this author is apparently from Russia or from the former Soviet Union. Everyone there speaks Russian, even the bears. Therefore, the main Russian language of the game. As for the mechanics of the game, it may be his first work in this genre. And can have him its understanding of algorithms of the game. Can in Russia, so play. In any case, the game is not typical, and somewhat knocked out of the standard cliches. Yes, the game is not a masterpiece, but the continuation is interesting.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

September thoughts.
Hey there.
I'm so immersed in my work, I sometimes forget that you expect me to give you news.
I've been living in the same long day for a long time now, where I just close my eyes for a while and then keep working.
And now it's the 14th, and I haven't posted anything here yet.
I often work late with the scenes and so I find it hard to get my thoughts together and write something for you.
Especially since I don't know what to write.
"I created a new scene. I found a beautiful new angle of the camera. I picked up and edited the new clothes. All day I was doing a new pose. I picked up the right light for four hours. "
Work on the game continues, and the next update will be at the end of October.
I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish the episode or if it's just a part of it again, but I'm going to make as big a piece as I can.
About the fetishes in the game
I'll keep trying to separate the fetishes and not make the player look at scenes he doesn't like.
But I'm not going to clean up something to please an audience.
The main direction of the game is set from the first episode and so will be.

Mini-games
-I'm thinking about not making players play them, when you're playing the game for the second and subsequent times.

Not obvious trifles influencing the paths
(phone sound, wallpaper, etc.) - I will try to make them more in the future.
I like it when the little things affect the story. When the choices affect not only the closest scene, but can also affect the passage of an episode or two or you'll be reminded of them at the end of the game.

This is my first game, and I have no experience.
No experience in Renpy, in 3D or photography, writing large texts and stories.
But I would like to create something different from a typical game, at least a little bit.
Even if it seems to some people that this difference is bad.
I'll be happy to read your opinion about what aspects of the game can be done better, and I'll try to implement them.
But at the same time, I won't change the basic course and main game ideas and fetishes.

I don't have a goal to satisfy everyone who plays my game.
It's impossible.
But I hope that there will be people who will appreciate my work and have fun.
What I did for now, it's just the beginning. I hope I can do better in time with your support and advice.

Thanks again for your support.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

September thoughts.
Hey there.
I'm so immersed in my work, I sometimes forget that you expect me to give you news.
I've been living in the same long day for a long time now, where I just close my eyes for a while and then keep working.
I often work late with the scenes and so I find it hard to get my thoughts together and write something for you.
"I created a new scene. I found a beautiful new angle of the camera. I picked up and edited the new clothes. All day I was doing a new pose. I picked up the right light for four hours. "
I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish the episode or if it's just a part of it again, but I'm going to make as big a piece as I can.
I'll keep trying to separate the fetishes and not make the player look at scenes he doesn't like.

Mini-games
-I'm thinking about not making players play them, when you're playing the game for the second and subsequent times.

I like it when the little things affect the story. When the choices affect not only the closest scene, but can also affect the passage of an episode or two or you'll be reminded of them at the end of the game.

But I would like to create something different from a typical game, at least a little bit.
I'll be happy to read your opinion about what aspects of the game can be done better, and I'll try to implement them.
But at the same time, I won't change the basic course and main game ideas and fetishes.

It's impossible.
What I did for now, it's just the beginning. I hope I can do better in time with your support and advice.

I like the game as long as it doesnt have to do with any supernatural nonsense that makes it difficult.
I like the artwork story and gameplay. I can only say this from memory or what I recall.
I only remember bits here and there . I played so many games its difficult to remember them all.
It always helps if you put a mod so there is no complining whatsoever and never forget to update it.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017

September thoughts.
Hey there.

Mini-games

It's impossible.

ttll, dude, if I could change one thing, it would be Lindsey's nipples. Come on, I know, it would be weird to fix them in the middle of the game, but I don't care, just as anyone else, I believe. It's fine, just fucking fix those nipples, man!

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Did MC have some kind of sexual relationship with his mom before?
Before what ? Maybe it's better you explain better your question
In every case this game it's not a completed on , it's still in developing , so further situations about the past of the protagonist will be reveled , in next updates ...

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes